Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I was just sick in my mouth
Stop it my dad used to talk like this when he was nearly 30 with a 19 year old girlfriend. Used to call her princess and take it seriously. My god the traumas are flooding back😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
guys I’m out tonight so I’ll have a drinkie poos for all my piglets. hope Paul doesn’t kick off or I’ll miss it… but if he does you know what to do x

Reactions: 10
I have lunch between 2 and 5pm and dinner at 11pm, who the duck eats their evening meal at 4pm lmao
I used to 🙈 I used to eat with my kids then have slowly pushed it to 5-5:30 😂😂😂

My toddler was sick on me today and i could smell cheese and toast and honeslty all I could think was ‘I bet this is what Paul smells like’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nahhh lads. I was just telling my fiancé how this 13 year old girl followed me on tiktok and was commenting on all my videos so I had to block her (not being mean I’m just 26 and feel its weird af) and he has just sent me this from across the room….

6507B5FA-FFD5-4351-B58D-5CAEDC5C9B77.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi hamlets, been lurking on here for a while now - can I just say you all make me cry with laughter when I get a chance to catch up every evening! Thank you for doing gods work 🙌🏻
I’ve followed Pool for ages and find myself becoming so fascinated by his weird and disgusting behaviour, even my partner knows everything about him and chimes in with a few flaky hammy remarks. I opened up our twins snack cupboard today to find that he had even defaced the gingerbread men so now I can never feed them to our children again without thinking of the gingybwed man himself 🤮😅
91CEF6E9-9C73-46CB-B580-855B937C1F45.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not caught up with the last 10 pages but omg that’s lasted video has made me so mad ! Who does he think he is??? He has no idea the things any of us have been through !!! Some of us may suffer because people have acted all n0ncey towards us in the past!!! We aren’t on here because we are bullies or nasty people and have randomly picked on him because he looks like breaded ham but we are trying to make sure people know what he’s like.
Why can’t he see this !!! Don’t do crappy things and you won’t get crappy backlash! Ughhhhh
Arsewipe so he is !

Reactions: 4
Right I haven’t checked in for 2 and a half days and have missed 44 pages worth - brief recap someone PLEASE 🐷

Reactions: 3
just a little message for snapshoteyetattle2 since they have returned to tiktok 🙌🏻 (and i know they'll see this)

52231c0e5e5e19fbd40478b41d6e2f7d.gif

missed you babs, big hugs xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
just a little message for snapshoteyetattle2 since they have returned to tiktok 🙌🏻 (and i know they'll see this)

View attachment 1025960

missed you babs, big hugs xoxo
Can’t wait for the final series of snapshoteye and we finally find out who snapshoteyetattle is. I feel like it’s our very own very British version of gossip girl… But who am I? Xoxo SNAPSHOTEYETATTLE2 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait for the final series of snapshoteye and we finally find out who snapshoteyetattle is. I feel like it’s our very own very British version of gossip girl… But who am I? Xoxo SNAPSHOTEYETATTLE2 💋
*paddy McGuiness voice*

tattler reveal yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That made me think it’s you

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.