Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s how he thinks he’s important for me, how he speaks, as if he’s said something profound and he’s the first to say it and people should enjoy and feel grateful they’re listening to him. Incredibly concerning.

Reactions: 17
“Here’s a reality check for you all”

no, Paul. The ONLY person who needs a reality check is YOU, you vile, narcissistic weirdo!!

Reactions: 12
Paul I know you read here so listen up..
As someone who has had their life consumed by mental health do not speak for us you are in no shape or form an advocate for us or our savior.

Now we sit here and we joke about you but what the mental anguish you cause? The toll you take every single day on your son. He's old enough to use Google and the sad realisation is he's probably come across this site or seen comments on Tik Tok exposing you, not just that but not being chosen time and time again because you would rather slut shame a young woman, you'd rather travel miles to move yourself in to the latest bit of skirt you're chasing and play daddy to her son than spend any of that time with him.

Or there's his mother who we all know was a bleeping child when you got with her. She spent years probably thinking what you'd done was normal because that's what men like you do. They convince you what they're doing is normal. She's only now probably painfully aware what you did was groom her and manipulate her.

So when you want to sit there and talk about lifting others up and make it all about you. We know! We know you're the biggest waste of air going. You and your behaviour is so grotesque that we have to make jokes about you or we'd be traumatised about the things you do and say. You're not adored people follow you and view you like a freak show because nobody can understand how someone like you 1. Is still breathing 2. Refuses to see the wrong I what he does you're like a car crash, we can't look away because we genuinely can't believe our eyes.

You're a stain on humanity, you actually disgust me and the fact that you have the audacity to sit there and talk mental health is laughable. It's people like you who trigger mental health in people you bleeping prick so how about instead of making someone else's struggles about you as usual you take a long hard look in that mirror you're always dancing in and ask yourself how at 41 you have no friends, you have no job, you're relationships are built on manipulation and you have thousands of people mocking you and calling you a n0nce now a normal human would be disgusted with those accusations they wouldn't make a video saying they'd technically done nothing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Here’s a reality check for you all”

no, Paul. The ONLY person who needs a reality check is YOU, you vile, narcissistic weirdo!!
I know! Who the duck is he to be giving any reality checks to anyone the absolute creature. He’s an advocate for absolutely nothing in life. Contradicts himself by the second! Not that when he was on lives with Sophie slagging anyone with an opinion and calling them sad and lonely. Slagging a girl with social anxiety coz she couldn’t travel… this is the 73 year old that can’t return clothes to a store.. absolute scoundrel. He’s done that tik tok and been well proud thinking he spits truths.. when in actual fact it was a linguistic car crash. What even is this guy!?.. my brother is the same age as him and is an inspector in the police with his tit tightly together then you get this zoobatron with no life experience apart from noncing girls from his dads bog trying to dish of advice and preach mental health. I honestly want five minutes in a room alone with him to rag doll the bleep

Reactions: 15
That new video he’s just put up about mental health.. someone needs to transcribe it to appreciate how incoherent he is. He can’t string a proper sentence together

Reactions: 6
As someone who has had their life consumed by mental health do not speak for us you are in no shape or form an advocate for us or our savior.

Now we sit here and we joke about you but what the mental anguish you cause? The toll you take every single day on your son. He's old enough to use Google and the sad realisation is he's probably come across this site or seen comments on Tik Tok exposing you, not just that but not being chosen time and time again because you would rather slut shame a young woman, you'd rather travel miles to move yourself in to the latest bit of skirt you're chasing and play daddy to her son than spend any of that time with him.

Or there's his mother who we all know was a bleeping child when you got with her. She spent years probably thinking what you'd done was normal because that's what men like you do. They convince you what they're doing is normal. She's only now probably painfully aware what you did was groom her and manipulate her.

So when you want to sit there and talk about lifting others up and make it all about you. We know! We know you're the biggest waste of air going. You and your behaviour is so grotesque that we have to make jokes about you or we'd be traumatised about the things you do and say. You're not adored people follow you and view you like a freak show because nobody can understand how someone like you 1. Is still breathing 2. Refuses to see the wrong I what he does you're like a car crash, we can't look away because we genuinely can't believe our eyes.

You're a stain on humanity, you actually disgust me and the fact that you have the audacity to sit there and talk mental health is laughable. It's people like you who trigger mental health in people you bleeping prick so how about instead of making someone else's struggles about you as usual you take a long hard look in that mirror you're always dancing in and ask yourself how at 41 you have no friends, you have no job, you're relationships are built on manipulation and you have thousands of people mocking you and calling you a n0nce now a normal human would be disgusted with those accusations they wouldn't make a video saying they'd technically done nothing wrong
This is so perfectly put

Reactions: 3
Ahh it's not letting me do it

👏🏻👏🏻 Perfectly put sweetness!

Bit better order forgive the tit cropping 🐷 xx

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
That latest tik tok 🤯🤯…. How can one man say so much but say absolutely duck ALL.. the intro “I wanna do this video because I’ve just seen this guy.. ah ite… pisses me off how he can’t even say alright 🤦🏻‍♀️😡. Rambling on about mental health .. bi polar.. how people need support, but they don’t want followers but follow them.. 👀… he can’t even make a valid point or make any sense! We have to Focus on the bipolar people and ignore.. I repeat!.. ignore crispy Gollum’s feet and holy sleeves! He’s indirectly trying to tell the tattle hamily I think 🤔 that we are affecting his mental health. What is your take on this? Or are you all as confused as me 🤣🤣.. Einstein couldn’t decipher what capsule cranium 💊 is trying to say here 🤣🤣.
stay sexy this fine Saturday piglets 🐷

hi xoxo
Omg I’m glad you noticed the lack of ability to say “alright” too.. it drives me insane.

Reactions: 8
Haven’t seen the video yet but if he’s saying about mental health, then I’m furious. We all know what I’ve been through this year and Paul is not my Advocate

Reactions: 13
PSA - you can support someone with severe mental health illness WITHOUT making a video about it for views for yourself.

wasn’t even any information of ways people could get support if they too are struggling. No no. Knocked me sick.
1643459628288.gif

Reactions: 8
want do this video

-because i've just seen a guy

-and this guy suffers with bipolar

-he lives with this every single second of every single day we'll life real life issues

-real life ups and downs

-reality

-so here's a reality check the wall

-people suffer with their mental health people suffer with physical and psychological problems every minute of every day

-the stuff you see on t charcoal instagram or snap job is a bleeping snapshot of bleeping whatever most of it is not real made up for the moment bullshit

-these other issues of people go through daily that the reality of the world

-that's the stuff you should be focusing on things that people have to actually go through the mental anguish that people have to go through not the bullshit you see on here

-or if you bend your leg while making a video or if you put your hoodie of your thumb or if you're bleeping smile to majority out smile at all

-these people have massive massive massive difficulties surviving each day

-but these people are incredibly strong and survive each day and then unfortunately gets too much they're the people you should be boosting talking about

-with a positive way to support them not getting yourselves involved a made up bullshit drama all the time

-i'm gonna ask his permission by can tag him and this one of the video because he's actually sent me a message before these the people these the heroes these the people the you should follow like support they don't want follows that usable they just want some where they can speak out they can talk about how they're feeling they can release

-the pain and some sort of way

-so

Nit perfect off an app

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.