Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you believe it was Frankie I have some magic beans to sell you, the guy is unhinged.

why has he deleted Tik Tok again?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what’s worse. The utter tit he’s just spewed. Him disrespecting a whole group of people who ACTUALLY struggle and using it to better his own image. Or the fact that when he’s talking about something so serious as someone’s mental health, he cannot help him self but continuously pause when catches a glimpse of himself on the screen.

Has anyone else noticed how he constantly does that? Always pausing for a quick check out of himself the bleeping gif. He actually thinks he’s gods gift doesn’t he? 🤢

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse. The utter tit he’s just spewed. Him disrespecting a whole group of people who ACTUALLY struggle and using it to better his own image. Or the fact that when he’s talking about something so serious as someone’s mental health, he cannot help him self but continuously pause when catches a glimpse of himself on the screen.

Has anyone else noticed how he constantly does that? Always pausing for a quick check out of himself the bleeping gif. He actually thinks he’s gods gift doesn’t he? 🤢
Yep and then he tries to smoulder but can’t bleeping do it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's disappeared for me too. I have never communicated with him and barely join his lives either 🤔

Reactions: 1
He has 89k followers how the hell does he know who to block?!

Praying for us all hamlets, he’s on a rampage! 🐷🐷🐷

I got blocked yesterday for asking if it took him all day to learn the words to that song 🙈🐷

• Haha
Frankie accepted my follow request and sorry to say but I’m pretty sure it’s her. There’s posts back to 2019

• Wow
I’ve been TikTok culled hahahahahahahaha

Bet he has an excel spreadsheet trying to work us all out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i know it’s the least important thing in that god awful video but the way he says alright bothers me too. it reminds me of how david brent says it. …haaiite..

I think he’s just managed to become unsearchable. Can still see his page via comments.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.