Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TikTok about a guy with bipolar… what the actual duck. I’m gobsmacked to say the least.
No way did he ramble on about diverting our attention to people like that guy instead of talking about his sleeves and whatever else he sprouted. Do not EVER use someone else’s struggles to try and worm out of your utter disgusting behaviour. You do not care about other people Paul, we’ve seen you address people on lives that open up about their actual struggles, you laugh and make fun of them, you’re a disgrace. You’re manipulation goes no bounds and now you’re obviously getting desperate. If anyone actually cares and advocates for mental health it’s people like us, protecting many girls from what mental damage you could cause them, but no we obviously just want to talk about the way your legs bend and your sleeve. You get in reality you horrible cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That surprises me that he’d date someone that “shares” so much of herself. He looks like the type to want a more conservative woman
He’s the type to love it while he’s chasing her and then as soon as he gets his grubby fingers in he’d guilt her into stopping it

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That TikTok about a guy with bipolar… what the actual duck. I’m gobsmacked to say the least.
No way did he ramble on about diverting our attention to people like that guy instead of talking about his sleeves and whatever else he sprouted. Do not EVER use someone else’s struggles to try and worm out of your utter disgusting behaviour. You do not care about other people Paul, we’ve seen you address people on lives that open up about their actual struggles, you laugh and make fun of them, you’re a disgrace. You’re manipulation goes no bounds and now you’re obviously getting desperate. If anyone actually cares and advocates for mental health it’s people like us, protecting many girls from what mental damage you could cause them, but no we obviously just want to talk about the way your legs bend and your sleeve. You get in reality you horrible cretin.
This is a guy that liked a girls bikini pictures and said that he did it because she had cancer and he wanted to boost her confidence. The bloke is lowest of the low. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
Both beautiful men. Well maybe not Pete. I also really fancy Bill Hader and Steve Carrell. Yet somehow Chris Hemsworth doesn’t do anything for me but Michael Scott?

Damn, Daddy

yesssssssssssss!!!!

I’d let Paul Hollywood do unholy things to me
A lot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a guy that liked a girls bikini pictures and said that he did it because she had cancer and he wanted to boost her confidence. The bloke is lowest of the low. Makes me sick.
You can tell he will literally do and say anything manipulative to save face. Everything apart from change his damaging behaviours. My god. He will say everything that we take piss out of him for but will never ever talk about why we are actually here. Ugh I’m pissed to say the least.

Reactions: 6
Just went over to the guys page who is tagged in the mental health one. It says he has no videos. Has he got rid of stuff because people were going over there commenting?
I went on it literally 2 mins ago and everything was there, must of literally done it

edit: just checked and all his videos are still there

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Paul try and do this before with a Francis the Train Guy video? Where it spoke about being individual etc

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.