Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest tik tok 🤯🤯…. How can one man say so much but say absolutely duck ALL.. the intro “I wanna do this video because I’ve just seen this guy.. ah ite… pisses me off how he can’t even say alright 🤦🏻‍♀️😡. Rambling on about mental health .. bi polar.. how people need support, but they don’t want followers but follow them.. 👀… he can’t even make a valid point or make any sense! We have to Focus on the bipolar people and ignore.. I repeat!.. ignore crispy Gollum’s feet and holy sleeves! He’s indirectly trying to tell the tattle hamily I think 🤔 that we are affecting his mental health. What is your take on this? Or are you all as confused as me 🤣🤣.. Einstein couldn’t decipher what capsule cranium 💊 is trying to say here 🤣🤣.
stay sexy this fine Saturday piglets 🐷

hi xoxo

Reactions: 4
I honestly think the way forward is for us to all unfollow him on TikTok and for those chosen ones Instagram also. Nothing will hurt him more than his followers dropping. This is a step too far for me. He revolts me and to see him checking his hair on camera while pretending he gives a duck about mental health is the last straw for me. He’s a narcissist and even though he gets a lot of hate it’s still attention. He will continue his cuntish pig ways for as long as there’s people to watch him. Even if it is a measly 13 in his live 😂🙈 I think I’m going to over and out the ham head hog wanker. He looks like a stale smelly dry cheese puff. I hope you read this Paul. Your a laughing stock pal. I live in Ireland and my whole family refer to you as the ‘old ped0 dancing bastard’. Your deluded and need locking up. Your not even worth psychiatry intervention. We will save that for the people with mental health needs that need it. Wouldn’t give you the steam off my piss. Big hugs from Ireland you n0nce xoxoxo 😂

Reactions: 12
I honestly think the way forward is for us to all unfollow him on TikTok and for those chosen ones Instagram also. Nothing will hurt him more than his followers dropping. This is a step too far for me. He revolts me and to see him checking his hair on camera while pretending he gives a duck about mental health is the last straw for me. He’s a narcissist and even though he gets a lot of hate it’s still attention. He will continue his cuntish pig ways for as long as there’s people to watch him. Even if it is a measly 13 in his live 😂🙈 I think I’m going to over and out the ham head hog wanker. He looks like a stale smelly dry cheese puff. I hope you read this Paul. Your a laughing stock pal. I live in Ireland and my whole family refer to you as the ‘old pedalo dancing bastard’. Your deluded and need locking up. Your not even worth psychiatry intervention. We will save that for the people with mental health needs that need it. Wouldn’t give you the steam off my piss. Big hugs from Ireland you ponce xoxoxo 😂
100%.. I've unfollowed him on every platform. Hes a disgrace and today's video has really upset me. I suffer from mental health and I disown him as an advocate. How dare he try and do a mental health video and make it about himself.

Reactions: 7
That latest tik tok 🤯🤯…. How can one man say so much but say absolutely duck ALL.. the intro “I wanna do this video because I’ve just seen this guy.. ah ite… pisses me off how he can’t even say alright 🤦🏻‍♀️😡. Rambling on about mental health .. bi polar.. how people need support, but they don’t want followers but follow them.. 👀… he can’t even make a valid point or make any sense! We have to Focus on the bipolar people and ignore.. I repeat!.. ignore crispy Gollum’s feet and holy sleeves! He’s indirectly trying to tell the tattle hamily I think 🤔 that we are affecting his mental health. What is your take on this? Or are you all as confused as me 🤣🤣.. Einstein couldn’t decipher what capsule cranium 💊 is trying to say here 🤣🤣.
stay sexy this fine Saturday piglets 🐷

hi xoxo
Capsule cranium 💊🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

100%.. I've unfollowed him on every platform. Hes a disgrace and today's video has really upset me. I suffer from mental health and I disown him as an advocate. How dare he try and do a mental health video and make it about himself.

We do not claim this n0nce rasher as an advocate 💪🏽😂

Reactions: 1
What an awful, awful person he is. He’s completely rotten all the way down to his core.

Reactions: 3
What a conceited, smelly, crusty pork scratching he is. Why does he flap his little trotters about so much?
1643455881207.gif

Reactions: 5
I survived the cull too, which got me thinking. At the time he was culling people last night there were only 13 people in his live, and as most of us survived, surely that shows him that everyone in his live except maybe 2/3 (TT, Paige and that Kirsty girl?) are all tattlers. It must drive him mad that he can’t get rid of us all and if he did he’d have no one in his lives

Also can we make a list of things Paul has never heard of / is unaware of. I’ll go first
- Katsu curry
- Wagamamas
- the Colin the caterpillar saga between Aldi/ M&S
- any tv show that isn’t Doctor Who
- how to get a drivers license
I was there for the colin the caterpillar saga reaction! Who doesn’t know about that? 😂😂

I don’t know how he has done it, but I believe Paul is behind the entire thing
I agree. I think he's trying to make us look like tools.

Trouble is, he is so socially unaware he hasn't picked up the cues and twigged that if when we react to his lives and TikToks as we do and it turns out he was the puppet master behind it all..... we would be the first people ripping the piss out ourselves.

Gotta try harder Wee man...

Reactions: 3
No one would take the piss out of someone with actual mental illnesses Paul... (although you previously have)
YOU get all this because you're a pedalo. You're not mentally ill you're just bleeping weird... also stop speaking on behalf of us with actual problems... maybe go do ya stalking instead

Reactions: 7
He’s only made this tiktok video so he be like SEE I DO SUPPORT MEN ITS NOT JUST WOMEN *young girls* I SUPPORT.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.