Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TikTok video of his is virtue signaling at its finest.
You want his followers. That’s it Paul 😴

what a strange video. I know it’s been said before but I hate the way he refers to men constantly as “sir” really strange.
the constant hair touching and faffing about makes me raaaaaage, stop using other peoples struggles for your own personal gain you sick bleeping bleep

Reactions: 9
How has he managed to make someone's fight with bipolar all about him? That video is bizarre
I’m fuming !!! How dare he say that . We have never had a go at you Paul because of your mental health . You’re a manipulative deviant! That’s why we have an issue. duck you !

Reactions: 12
what a strange video. I know it’s been said before but I hate the way he refers to men constantly as “sir” really strange.
the constant hair touching and faffing about makes me raaaaaage, stop using other peoples struggles for your own personal gain you sick bleeping bleep
Sums it up nicely
Screenshot_20220129-110445_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the latest video I heard bipolar and gonna go mental! Is he now using mental illnesses as content cos I swear to bleeping god I have this and him him of all people should just not

Reactions: 3
Im sorry if this has already been a topic because I’m only just catching up on last nights antics.

Does anyone else find it kinda suspicious that someone posts in here that they’ve seen Paul and Frankie together in Chester ( I feel that was placed to confirm it was true ) and then for Frankie to be in his live chat saying very sexually charged things to Paul, then to announce they’re going live together the next day and then for that to not to happen ? And Frankie to not be in his chat at all ?

I feel the entire thing was orchestrated by Paul, what Frankie was saying to Paul in that chat was very weird by any standards. How can she disappear from his life, change her tiktok username when tattle discover it (as she’s obviously reads here) and then come in so blasé, flirting with that guantflake.

The whole thing doesn’t sit right with me and I’m sure you all feel the same. It’s also not the first time we’ve had a feeling about a situation (whole relationship with Sophie) and it be completely true.

I don’t know how he has done it, but I believe Paul is behind the entire thing
100000%. Seems like all our tattle hunches have come true, so now we just wait and watch it all unfold. Paul reading this thread manically trying to find away to show its “true” and frankie wants him back because he’s a “nice guy”. 🤢

Reactions: 4
Look at the state of his page. He can pic his cover photo too. GO GET SOME FRIENDS HAMMY AND SHOP TOUCHING YOUR HAIR.
Screenshot_20220129-110920_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 2
I’m telling you now you tit bleep! Paul I hope you read this! I’m disgusted you’ve decided to use this as a ploy to make people like you! duck you! You don’t understand you will never understand it bipolar is not something for views I’m so angry I don’t even know where to start! You’re Tesco Value ham you’re a nonce and you need to get off the internet you bleeping dirty dirty prick

Reactions: 18
You’re a. bleep end of why the duck are you comparing my illness to your dirty ways! I don’t get offended ever but this you disgust me you prick

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fact you started the video with touching up your hair? Go duck yourself mate! Honestly never have I ever felt so angry about someone on the internet what a bleep

Reactions: 5
Again, his new video is all fake.
He had people he called friends with PTSD, bipolar, anxiety etc. and told them to just stop thinking a certain way.
He was also live a while back and he said people with depression just need to live their life with a smile and they’d feel better.
Don’t believe any of this crap he’s spouting. He hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.