Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always ask how peoples boyfriends are?! It’s such a strange thing to ask about bleeping degenerate
To see if they’ve broken up so he can’t swoop in with his chipstick arm and play the high school boy friend who gets the girl

I know a couple of tattlers are deep in with Paul, but what is the end goal though ? You get close, then what ?
Is there a point ? Or are they just pointlessly stroking his ego ?
To not get blocked and then watch his demise on a front row seat. I never say anything to him or compliment him in his lives. But I’m still there 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I hate him all the time anyway but today I can’t cope, the tit music, the constant passive aggressiveness, the tit attempt at sarcasm. Just overall completely unpleasant. How anyone can like this man is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Right so he has been mentioning his birthday is coming up for literally the last 2 weeks and now he’s just gone ‘yeah I don’t celebrate my birthday’… this guy will literally just say anything, he is a compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right so he has been mentioning his birthday is coming up for literally the last 2 weeks and now he’s just gone ‘yeah I don’t celebrate my birthday’… this guy will literally just say anything, he is a compulsive liar
I have NEVER known anyone lie as much as he does it’s crazy! Maybe that’s why his nostrils are so large, they get bigger every time he lies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate him all the time anyway but today I can’t cope, the tit music, the constant passive aggressiveness, the tit attempt at sarcasm. Just overall completely unpleasant. How anyone can like this man is beyond me.
He is the most unlikeble person I’ve ever came across. Everything he does irritates the life out of me. I’ve left the live because he’s ruining my Sunday!

Reactions: 6
“Do acapella“ says a comment
his reply
“I don’t know who that is”

he doesn’t know what monochrome is either. He’s so thick it hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way he thinks social media isn’t real is so dangerous. That’s literally his excuse everytime something is brought up about him.

“This is my first live chat in 6 years” what?

Ant and dec are in the comments…. Come on….. which of you clever fuckers have coordinated that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“How do you handle the hate Paul?”
“what hate?”

ERM THE HATE YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE VIDEOS ON YOU DUMB duck CREEPY BASTARD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loser Laney is on one today muting everyone who dares ask a question

Edit: also the fact that any questions got deleted but Sophie slander didn’t…

Don’t talk much here just a lurker but Laney angered me today lol

It’s actually quite sad, hes probs saying cause he doesn’t have barely anyone around him. it’s a shame because if he was actually a better dad, he could have seen his son over his birthday

It’s actually quite sad, hes probs saying cause he doesn’t have barely anyone around him. it’s a shame because if he was actually a better dad, he could have seen his son over his birthday
I know I’m mean and cold but I literally don’t give a tit, he’s deserves a tit, lonely birthday. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Reactions: 3
Please Paul, I’m begging you, stop doing the scouse accent, you can’t keep getting away with this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“How many crisp sandwiches have you had recently ?” To which he replies “I don’t eat food” can’t express how much I want to punt the stupid little twit. How can he lie about not eating food? I mean it’s just so ridiculous why even bother? He is an absolute waste of space 🤢🐽

That laney what ever u call her looks like a fake account didn’t have much followers

I spotted half the fake accounts he was speaking to from a mile away. How is he that stupid😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.