Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps getting so angry over people asking why he’s in the bathroom which is a normal question to ask and he says “the light is better in here” that’s not the reason is it you freak just be honest why does he lie and lie and lie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His new mantra seems to be “the haters know who I am but I don’t know who they are”

well no tit Sherlock you’re on TikTok live every second of the day shoving your giant moon head in everyone’s business and chatting up 19 year olds…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"what skin condition do I have? Being amazing"

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God, he just annoys me so much. He lies about the most minute things.
He said yesterday he doesn’t eat curry and today he’s saying he loves Indian food ?
he just talks for the sake of it whether it be true or not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul’s whole personality trait is this tattle thread and I cannot cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve got the live playing through Bluetooth in the car with my boyfriend as we’re going shopping (I’m not obsessed, honest) and Paul goes “I’m going to be an extra on tv!” And my boyfriend goes “on what, fcking cbeebies you twit” and I’ve honestly never been so proud of him 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol Laney is a mod now. Is that one of his flirting tactics ? Making you a mod ? I be he did it with Sophie 😅😅

Why does he always ask how peoples boyfriends are?! It’s such a strange thing to ask about bleeping degenerate

Reactions: 7
I know a couple of tattlers are deep in with Paul, but what is the end goal though ? You get close, then what ?
Is there a point ? Or are they just pointlessly stroking his ego ?

Lol Laney is a mod now. Is that one of his flirting tactics ? Making you a mod ? I be he did it with Sophie 😅😅
whose going to take one for the team then 😂 if any of us had to pretend flirt with him I think we’d recoil into ourselves with disgust

Reactions: 4
Super confused. Can’t find his account on my tiktok account. Checked my back up account (work related so never use it) and can’t find him on there either?

Reactions: 1
I know a couple of tattlers are deep in with Paul, but what is the end goal though ? You get close, then what ?
Is there a point ? Or are they just pointlessly stroking his ego ?
Not to get booted off his social media is my end goal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.