Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hes very ‘’happy’’ today folks. stuff with frankie must be going well 🥴 why have a subscriber only chat while he dances and laughs to himself? surely the point of a live is some kind of interaction. his ego is huge.

Reactions: 5
340 viewers, dancing like a lunatic and no comments lol I guess nobody actually subscribes then. Awkward

Reactions: 5
comments are on!!!! passive aggression is back!

he came off his public subscriber only live, made his profile private, and went back on with comments on

Reactions: 3
He’s checking icons and mine’s “not me”. I’m gonna get banned!

bleeping hell he’s taken his meds this morning hasn’t he!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hes very ‘’happy’’ today folks. stuff with frankie must be going well 🥴 why have a subscriber only chat while he dances and laughs to himself? surely the point of a live is some kind of interaction. his ego is huge.
Id be happy and dancing if my dad was downstairs paying my bills and cooking my roast dinner too wouldn't you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez I missed a lot but I've caught up!

Just a quick ish one:

I've kept up to date as much as I can through Tiktok and I do have a little insider on Paul's Instagram lives since I'm friends with one of "his friends" who has been a regular for a while but we'll keep that nice and quiet won't we pale Paul? 😉

Sophie, I'm so glad you've managed to get out of those brown leggings babe. Your live was epic but I didn't appreciate the fact you talked bad about us. I'm sorry, but if it wasn't for us, would you have known about the underage picture liking incident or 90% of the other things you spoke about that kept your live THAT amazing? I think NOT - we all deserve a round of applause! PS we all know you r!mmed Paul.

Sharane, I've accepted you won't follow back but you're still a queen 🥕

Frankie is back for no oblivious reason. I'm here to watch it all come crashing down again though! You buckled in tight too, hamlets? Frankie, if you're reading this and still accept Paul into your life after the underage incident especially, you're just as bad as him.

I'm so ready to grab that little swine face with bits again.

I love you all,
Danny, aka your local grabber
Eee 😬
where the bloody hell have you been!! glad to have you back ♥

morning piglets, took the night off ham duties last night and chilled, yesterday was the roughest day i’ve had mentally for a while, and i’m so tired i could die as my sleep has gone to shite, but in the words of our lord and saviour world renowned mental health advocate paul snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye, 41+,i’m just gonna own it babz!! big hugs gorj!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry piglets to bring the tone down but I had to share. My father has been receiving treatment for cancer since July. On Tuesday we went to get his scan results to see how well his chemo worked. Friday we took him home to die in peace. He’s still with us but won’t be for much longer. This page has been a source of laughter in the worst time of my life. When I need to be on my own and escape at 4am here is where I come. You are a group of saints. I received a message from a friend when she heard the news about my father and I just had to share it 😂 x
I hope you're all coping under the circumstances. Your whole family are in my thoughts.
Lots of love ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
His dad has to be out the house. Him blaring tit tunes out of the bathroom is literally so embarrassing. Can you imagine your other half doing that??? And yet he still manages to find women that are interested in him… baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hamlets! ..I’m new here. I have been a lurker of the ham for some time, couldn’t get my head around him , strange behaviour from the see through like creature and I just thought maybe Tattle will have something on him.. oh how I was right! I’ve just recently had a baby and had a bad experience and now have postpartum anxiety but reading these threads is getting me through it does this sound bad? :ROFLMAO: Well enough about me it’s all about this lunatic lobster ! Keep up the good work and I’ll be reading when I can.

ps. What a lovely little hamlet community you have here supporting each other it’s so nice to see!

Hi ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it so weird how he is literally only interested in women with pale skin and bleached blonde hair. You could be the hottest girl ever but if you’re brunette he genuinely is not interested in you at all, however if some absolute minger starts talking to him who just so happens to be blonde, he is all over her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.