Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BECKIE BOO! ITS BECKIE BOO HOW ARE YOU GORG BIG HUGZ OWN IT FOR THE WIN

Christ that phrase will haunt my dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck ME. He makes me feel exasperated. BECKY BOOOOO, BECKY BOOOOOO, HOW ARE YOU GORGEOUS!!!

Honestly I’ve never been drier than right now

Reactions: 4
someone just asked if they can message him because their mental health is not good and just point blank ignored the message 😳

great start as the mental health guru Paul

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ I leave for a few hours to pierce my friends nipple and I’ve came back to 6 pages 😬

I’m supposed to be going out tonight and I actually really don’t want to go out incase I miss out on here what has happened to my life 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone just asked if they can message him because their mental health is not good and just point blank ignored the message 😳

great start as the mental health guru Paul
I think he’s forgotten it’s a mental health video trying to bring awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me, he’s really on one with being a mental health ambassador today isn’t he. Watching afterlife and telling people if they feel down and need a chat, message him. Why? So you can say ‘own it babs’. duck off Paul
This is the same guy that’s basically ghosted his own son, by the looks of it groomed his mother in her teens… gaslights people like there’s no tomowwow.. manipulates and pressures women as vouched for by his ex…. God lord is there no end to the hypocrisy of this man! He’s used that man’s mental health tik tok to basically slate tattle for pointing out truths about him .. I mean how horrible are we!? It’s funny coz I come on here and I see a group of supportive caring humans with one big thing in common. We all at some point came across his vids and a human instinct within us screamed that there was something off about this man.. his body language, behaviour the things he said the way he dances about etc. All he done was open that door a bit further doing his lives to really give us an insight into who he is and every one of us had it confirmed we were right. Now on tik tok the comments are deleted, the lives are muted but on here is where he cannot control us. He hates that we are right! We are more advocates for mental health than he ever will be because ultimately as a collective we are raising awareness about this fucked ur behaviour and if we can save just one woman from the clutches of this goon then it’s all worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s hard to watch, how he thinks he isn’t creepy and abnormal is beyond me. The blokes tapped, and his real supporters are just as bleeping bad

Reactions: 4
So he doesn’t go gym because he doesn’t want too many muscles and he wants to keep his nice slim (read: underweight) figure. He just compulsively lies to himself!!
Also people are seriously suggesting that he should move to london… with what bleeping money? He’s living out of his dads spare room off of UC, do they have any idea how expensive it is to live in london?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me in my Snuggie listening to Paul say how much he hates them. Good, stay away from me ya spooky witch.

488219DE-E05C-41BF-A4A9-7307F9813938.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My thoughts are with you babs xx must have been a shock when you looked down and saw them thumb holes 😭 🙏🏻 xx
It knocked me sick dunno how I didn’t notice them earlier 😭

I’m missing Paul’s live cause I’m out in public I’m fuming what’s happening what have I missed?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.