Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who had dinner at 4pm? Babies and old people. His dad totally pre cuts his food.
1643472636425.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
exactly!

also if I lived with my parents and I wasn’t seeing my kids, they would boot me into next week and give me a bleeping slap whilst they are at it. If I wasn’t able to see my kids, they would force me to go to court and get a contact order. It isn’t even about money as you can represent yourself and courts want dads to be involved! So he’s got no bleeping excuse other than selfishness and laziness.
His son just isn’t enough of a priority unfortunately. It’s like he gets in the way of his plans to move closer to a woman. I don’t have kids but I know for a fact nothing on this planet would come before them. I’ve cancelled plans to be home with my dog ffs…

Reactions: 5
His son just isn’t enough of a priority unfortunately. It’s like he gets in the way of his plans to move closer to a woman. I don’t have kids but I know for a fact nothing on this planet would come before them. I’ve cancelled plans to be home with my dog ffs…
I’ve cancelled plans to stay at home with this thread so no way would anything stop me seeing my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he doesn’t go gym because he doesn’t want too many muscles and he wants to keep his nice slim (read: underweight) figure. He just compulsively lies to himself!!
Also people are seriously suggesting that he should move to london… with what bleeping money? He’s living out of his dads spare room off of UC, do they have any idea how expensive it is to live in london?
More like he is too scared to see all the men in the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that your girlfriend was so utterly repulsed by you that she chose to sleep on a sofa instead of her own bed is absolutely nothing to brag about mate

Reactions: 19
Whoever said in a past thread he acts like a teen who got caught masturbating or something when his dad walks in on him on live really nailed it. The way he completely changes his posture and voice 😭

• Haha
Whoever said in a past thread he acts like a teen who got caught masturbating or something when his dad walks in on him on live really nailed it. The way he completely changes his posture and voice 😭
Which just further proves this “persona” of his isn’t real, otherwise he wouldn’t shift so much when speaking to his dad

absolutely dead😂sat in bed watching his live while the fellas on the playstation thinking he wasn’t listening and someone asked him what his favourite meat is and my fella just said “child” under his voice and it took me a good 10 seconds to click😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I’m new to this thread and can’t deal with how quick it moves lol but just wanted to say I saw him at Sheffield train station yesterday and was soo shifty constantly moving/ pacing around- one of the main reasons I knew it was him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.