Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are ripping Paul the ponce a new one in the comments of that guys video! Love to see it ✌🏼😛

Reactions: 2
Just went over to the guys page who is tagged in the mental health one. It says he has no videos. Has he got rid of stuff because people were going over there commenting?
Videos came up when I snooped five mins ago! Looks like he is a Paul enabler!

Reactions: 1
This is a guy that liked a girls bikini pictures and said that he did it because she had cancer and he wanted to boost her confidence. The bloke is lowest of the low. Makes me sick.
I’m so glad when I gained access to his Insta I spent that time digging for other pics of young girls pics he liked! Notice how he didn’t mention anything about those when they ended up on TikTok (not by me)
No excuses for those though was there!

Reactions: 3
Just caught up, I’ve been cleaning the gaff.

wow at that new video he’s posted. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- Paul uses people for his own gain. That bloke REALLY suffers with mental illness and you’ve got Paul rambling on about his finger holes in his sleeve?

Paul leave people alone. Let them talk about their trauma without jumping on the bandwagon to gain a bit of sympathy. Allow them to express their own feelings, it’s their right to do that. You are not in the same category and from someone who suffers daily with mental health, you actually make me sick with what you have done today. You aren’t the voice of reason. Delete that video and stop it.

Reactions: 6
duck me, he’s really on one with being a mental health ambassador today isn’t he. Watching afterlife and telling people if they feel down and need a chat, message him. Why? So you can say ‘own it babs’. duck off Paul

Reactions: 9
”why is your beard ginger but your hair white?” Hahaha

Three things you threw away at the tip?
wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.