Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said his birthday was on Monday. But said he will be 43 in 2 years. So I commented saying birthday on Monday but 2 years til your 43? And he didn't understand it at all. Man can't keep up with his own age!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Teas ready son” pahahahaha dunno why it sent me
How is he not embarazzed tho? Like ur 42 in about 3 days time, livestreaming your sad life out your bathroom and your dad is calling you to come and eat the dinner he has made??? I would be so ashamed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is he not embarazzed tho? Like ur 42 in about 3 days time, livestreaming your sad life out your bathroom and your dad is calling you to come and eat the dinner he has made??? I would be so ashamed
I think that’s why he responds really quickly whenever his dad speaks😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Come and get your dinner son I’ve cut the crusts of the sandwich for u. Would you like squares or triangles son x bet he has a cheese dunker as well

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also I just realise he said he wasn’t eating anything for rest of day cause he had some kitkats. What’s the pointless lying for😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There isn’t enough English vocabulary to explain how weird, odd and unhinged this man is.

His dad is babying him. I suppose it’s nice to see in a way, it’s rare on this thread to talk about dads looking after their offspring, Paul should take a leaf out of his dads book and actually start being a dad to his own son. Then again, I reckon he’s better off with his wonderful mom. Paul isn’t someone to look up to or idolise.

as for turbo Tina who has this site bookmarked- have a read through the 21 threads gorge and I dare you to tell us what we have said is wrong. We come with facts, receipts and bleeping MEMES. You won’t win, because TECHNICALLY, we are always right❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmm…wonder what this sly remark was about eh pool? 🤢🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell LET IT GO MATE. You slept in a bed cos Sophie was disgusted by you so much, she IN HER OWN HOME, slept on the sofa and then got rid of the sheets you slept in… is that not embarrassing. What a pleb!

Reactions: 18
There isn’t enough English vocabulary to explain how weird, odd and unhinged this man is.

His dad is babying him. I suppose it’s nice to see in a way, it’s rare on this thread to talk about dads looking after their offspring, Paul should take a leaf out of his dads book and actually start being a dad to his own son. Then again, I reckon he’s better off with his wonderful mom. Paul isn’t someone to look up to or idolise.

as for turbo Tina who has this site bookmarked- have a read through the 21 threads gorge and I dare you to tell us what we have said is wrong. We come with facts, receipts and bleeping MEMES. You won’t win, because TECHNICALLY, we are always right❤
That’s a good point actually, if Pauls dad disowned him like Paul has his son, he’d be homeless.

Reactions: 4
He thinks the joke is on Sophie because she had to sleep on the sofa but the joke is ACTUALLY on him because she wouldn’t share a bed with him and then had to get rid of the bedsheets after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paul’s dad wondering where he went wrong in life, after knocking on his bathroom door where his jobless, homeless, talentless, senseless, 109 year old son is doing a livestream giving big hugs to girls not long out of school uniforms, stretching his hoodies to show his pasty chicken neck, getting skin flakes all over his sink, and stinking up his house with the smell of of mouldy cheese and out of date pork scratchings :(

86FC80F3-2501-460C-BF20-A53F4A70CFCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s a good point actually, if Pauls dad disowned him like Paul has his son, he’d be homeless.
exactly!

also if I lived with my parents and I wasn’t seeing my kids, they would boot me into next week and give me a bleeping slap whilst they are at it. If I wasn’t able to see my kids, they would force me to go to court and get a contact order. It isn’t even about money as you can represent yourself and courts want dads to be involved! So he’s got no bleeping excuse other than selfishness and laziness.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.