Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly still can’t get over him not being able to make his bed and looking defeated by some polyester i still keep going back and laughing about it it’s made my day💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His eyes remind me of vaginal thrush, when the vag lips are swollen beyond any reasonable means… He will now be known as vag eye…
Somewhere in these many threads I've called him vag eye 🤣

Also ..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did his dad think when he was giving him a lift to Sophie’s with all his stuff? Did he not stop and think this is a bit odd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been blocked off ig for seemingly no reason, and he didn’t even say ‘hi x’ :’(

Reactions: 2
Snapshoteye #19 pauly boy gets noticed and does the shuffle, the bed sheet and quilts got him in a kerfuffle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
after last nights shehamigans I’m now a well known babs on here x
I’d like to thank my whole hamily and all our hilarity, Paul and his skin flakes, Sophie and her brown trousers, Sharane and her carrots, Tina and her Paul shrine she has in her bedroom complete with billy bear ham and his used toilet paper, and of course, Paul’s dad and his bathroom.

as you were hamlets, hi x

sheHAMigans will now be used as part of my every day vocab. Big hugs gorj, own it xo

Reactions: 1
fanny flap eye bags 💀

probably googled “how do humans look confused” and tried to emulate the first image he found
To make him looked abused, fragile and vulnerable. Classic narcissistic “I’m the victim” move.

Reactions: 4
What did his dad think when he was giving him a lift to Sophie’s with all his stuff? Did he not stop and think this is a bit odd
I wish I could’ve been a fly on the wall/fly buzzing around rotten ham for this, I’d have loved to have seen Sophie’s reaction real time & the confusion, all the way to him clearing her stuff out/cleaning. It’s all so bizarre

Reactions: 2
after seeing some screen recordings of his insta lives on tiktok where you can see what people are commenting i’ve decided to permanently retire from being nice in his lives lol. would kms if i saw my fake nice comments screenrecord and have people think i actually like him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was engaged a few years ago to a man who love bombed me to death, moved his stuff into mine and started clearing my house within weeks. I was younger and naive and he was a good manipulator.
Weeks before the wedding he has a psychosis episode (he’d had lots before and not told me about it)
He started hitting me, I lost friends… it was awful.

I see so much of him in Paul. I think Sophie got a very lucky escape.
I’m also convinced Paul isn’t well…
Not that it excuses him at all, mental disorders don’t make you a n

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.