Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Hugs by Paul Breach

why drop my stuff off to me

why give me a cwistmas present

in your car

why go shopping with me

and your little one

on the same day to town

why walk around shops

why spend time chatting and laughing

why drop me off home

why give me a hug.
Lmfao

my god i’m bored now, sat here like a wet lemon, no paul to watch, no sophie, 11 mins til martin freeman’s new drama coming out pls save me

Reactions: 2
thread suggestion: mass confusion from breachy the boomergroomer, insists the sofa/sofa bed fiasco is simply a rumour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAMLETS - we're on over 1000 replies so I'm guessing it's time for a new thread? What's the etiquette here? I know @nurseren usually makes them but I'm guessing she's at work!

Reactions: 2
Anyone come across the new Tik Tok page called @mc_flurry91. All the weird tit Paul does posted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAMLETS - we're on over 1000 replies so I'm guessing it's time for a new thread? What's the etiquette here? I know @nurseren usually makes them but I'm guessing she's at work!
I swear the cheek of some people actually having a life , work , family 👋🏻 No need hahaha 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread, sorry I tried.
#Pauls beard needs a trimming, he loves a good rimming. He thinks he is hot but we confirm he is not!

Reactions: 4
Also guys
Stop posting TikToks that people have made about pool.. it’s against the rules! We’ve been warned on this thread again already.
Imagine if the thread got banned and we never got to discuss last nights drama
We need to be more careful xoxo big hugs
I’m confused by this comment. Are we not allowed to share the parody accounts ? We’ve always posted them here and I didn’t think that was an issue ?
I mean, it’s all Paul’s content but just re-uploaded with a flur

He was on live saying that he might go to a Zara today and take his jeans back. He mentioned getting a hotel for a few days in a city. When asked, he mentioned Chester, Nottingham and a few other cities.
That’s interesting. Why Nottingham ? Is that a threat to Sophie maybe? She has bruised his ego and we all know narcissists don’t take kindly to that

Reactions: 7
I’m confused by this comment. Are we not allowed to share the parody accounts ? We’ve always posted them here and I didn’t think that was an issue ?
I mean, it’s all Paul’s content but just re-uploaded with a flur
It goes against the ‘sharing small accounts’ rule.

That’s interesting. Why Nottingham ? Is that a threat to Sophie maybe? She has bruised his ego and we all know narcissists don’t take kindly to that
I thought this too. Not a Sophie fan at all but she needs to be careful ffs, he is unpredictable

It goes against the ‘sharing small accounts’ rule.
Ah thanks, don't think I've ever actually read them. Ooops.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads I’m here!!! Gimme 20!!

Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?
I think i like this title. Also you made me laugh saying you needed an extra phone for Paul’s camera chopper

writing the recap now, there’s just so much drama!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.