Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bangin’ thread title from my fellow Nott’um laydeh @bettyyyyy , big love.

Where do we even begin Hamlets of Hammington? I feel the highlights and recap is a bit serious this time…

🚨AS OF 2042 SOPHIE IS LIVE SPILLING THE HOT HOT LILT 🚨

🐷 Paul has continued to go live on IG. Paul will go live on tiktok and show some horses in a field, and gain around 200+ viewers. Paul will use IG at nighttime, to 12 viewed to groom a young lady called Leanne.

🐷 Leanne is clearly much younger than Paul and appears to be winding him up. Says she wants a pig tattoo, wears a West Ham top, says she loves Gammon. Is she a tattler? We still don’t know.

🐷 An account claiming to be Sophie joined late on Friday night throwing around accusations regarding her “story time” about Paul. Account was reported and deleted, and it’s still unknown whether it’s Sophie or Tina.

🐷 Paul is now geocaching and I thought to myself that at last, he has a hobby that doesn’t involved “smiling” with his bottom teeth like Rubble from Paw Patrol. Then I realised that he’s probably doing this to hide his hard drive in the bushes so never mind.

🐷 While Paul was geocaching, he was live streaming because HEAVEN FORBID he has some time alone. A passerby told him what we have all been saying, “you look really dodgy mate”. Hamlets rejoiced and declared it a national holiday.

🐷 Paul then nearly got knocked over by a dog.

🐷 Paul has revealed that he is a massive misogynist and literally no one is surprised.
As always, don’t reveal your IG names and be careful of screen sharing just in case your icon is there.
I’ve noticed on a few threads that a lot of us are finding Paul’s behaviour towards women is triggering. Remember to take care of yourselves. Remember, we are one big Hamily.

LETS GRAB AND GOOOOOO

also HUGEEEEEEE credit to @staygolden for their incredible artwork. Thank you for letting me screenshot and use on here, you talented flake you xoxo

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im here and telling everyone to stop asking questions in the live. Feel like im on sky news.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right can I have a second by second play as I’m faking being interested in this movie

Reactions: 4
His dad took him down to see her the first time hahahahahaha. I can’t breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right can I have a second by second play as I’m faking being interested in this movie
he went to visit her and took half his stuff with him

He cleared out her cupboards

Gave up his flat and said he was moving to Chester but then that never happened

It moved to quick and it was too much for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah stop it she said her dining room was full of his stuff when he first came down. He WAS CLEANING HER HOUSE OUT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was massively full on from the start. When he first went to visit her, he rocked up with a tit tonne of stuff as though he thought he was moving in with her. He went through a bunch of her things and wanted to throw things out (I think?). Sounds super controlling. She says he was way too much too soon.

Reactions: 5
Do you think anyone will give him the heads up on her TT live?? I’ll be willing to sacrifice my IG immunity so he sees it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.