Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HammyMcHamFace

Now, I am not a criminal analyst (although it does interest me) nor am I a psychiatrist but he has all the markings of a psychopath. Now, psychopaths are pathological liars and how many times have we all caught Paul out in one of his web of lies. Psychopaths tell lies to look good, get out of trouble or to cover up previous lies. When challenged, they change their story and rework facts to fit a situation. Remind you of anyone?

Psychopaths also have an inflated view of themselves. Paul is so far up his own arse its ridiculous. He goes on like he is shit hot and has a lot to bring to the table when we all know he doesn’t have a pot to piss in. They are manipulative and Paul is forever manipulating and gaslighting people. The lack of remorse in psychos is another thing – and Paul doesn’t have any remorse and has a serious lack of empathy - Like that time that girl said she’d lost her baby in his live chat on Instagram and he didn’t even bat an eyelid. He rationalises his behaviour and blames other people. Psychos don’t show emotion unless it gets them what they want, so when Sophie was on live last night, she said she never came out sooner about it all because he would play victim and make out like he was depressed and she was worried it would push him over the edge.

The parasitic lifestyle – sponging off anyone that will allow it. Telling lies about jobs or money coming in, telling lies that he’s the victim and that’s why he cant do things. Takes advantage of the kindness of others and depends on them financially. Using people for whatever they can get, regardless of the other peoples feelings. See how quick he tried to move in on Sophie, Week 1 he was emptying out her cupboards, week 2 he’s declaring his love for her. All to get her where he wants her.

Promiscuous sexual behaviour – Liking girls that are under 25. When he’s 42.

Lack of realistic, long-term goals – I mean, Paul is 42, what is he even doing with his life apart from leeching off his dad and trowling the internet looking for his next victim? Many poor relationships because they get involved with people because of the benefits they get from it, such as living rent free, meals every day, etc. But their behaviour inevitably catches up with them and their partners end up seeing them for what they really are and leaving them… now look at how his last few relationships have lasted.

Paul is manipulative, dishonest, narcissistic, unremorseful, lacks empathy and is exploitive. All the things that a psychopath is. The scabs along his knuckles means he cant control his anger either. The threatening to unlive himself every time shit goes south and he cant change the narrative back to him.

Paul will never change because he doesn’t see anything wrong with his behaviour. Therapy wont work because with therapy, it’s a choice. You go there because you want to work through your issues, but he thinks his fine so it would be pointless. We just have to keep watching, and waiting for him to slip up. Because he will. His head is so far up his own arse, I bet he thinks he can do and act like anything and get away with it. He puts everything out on the internet for all to see, and turns off comments so people cant say what they think. He lives in his own bubble, with his own narrative and no one can tell him otherwise. Even if they seen him in the street & told him about him, he’d still find a way to twist it round so he’s the victim.

He is a danger to society. He is a danger to women and girls and is a danger to his son. He has a serious lack of respect for women. He gives me incel vibes. I think the reason why he doesn’t want to date an older woman is yes because they are more mature and would never put up with his shit, but also because a woman in her 30s is going to have a bit more of a history in terms of sexual partners and such and he wants someone brand new. A virgin, with no life experience so they cant compare him. Someone who’s never had her first relationship would be ideal because in his head, they’d know no different and he could be his true self.

Anyway, sorry for the long ass post. I love a bit of analysing on a Monday morning!

Hi x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

mmmmomo

VIP Member
Big Hugs by Paul Breach

why drop my stuff off to me

why give me a cwistmas present

in your car

why go shopping with me

and your little one

on the same day to town

why walk around shops

why spend time chatting and laughing

why drop me off home

why give me a hug.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

materialgworl

Thread suggestion: Snapshoteye #19 Paul’s been rimmed (or so they said), was it a sofa or was it a bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My favourite bit was learning she told him he's addicted to tik tok and spends too much time on it.... so he went and sulked in her bed under the duvet like a child all night when she had to keep walking past the bed to take her kid to the toilet lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also don't forget for those who didn't see the live. People were commenting on how he has said he's paid her bills and she scoffed and said she he was a free loader he expected her to drive him everywhere and didnt offer any petrol money or contribute to her house hold, so much so that she was pissed off because he kept leaving lights on using her electric and gas and she would avoid doing food shop other than for her child because she refused to pay for him to eat there too.

I understand she gets mixed reviews on here but I like Sophie and think after what she said last night she's done well keeping her mouth zipped for as long as she has. It seems he took advantage of her kindness, first with moving and being a free loader and then with her silence because he was then able to portray himself to be a victim and let her take the villain status. We've all seen how manipulative he can for example just yesterday the tik tok he made saying I'd never speak about my past relationships that was his way of warning her not to do it, it's not the first we've spotted like this. I don't think she's perfect at all she can be quite hostile and unlikeable at times but she is probably embarrassed and has learned a lesson from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’m howling that his latest TikTok has the ring light shining in his eyes.
I bet he was cursing her while setting it up 😂
“This fucking bitch”
Plugs ring light in
“How can I be so stupid, she’s so evil”
Moves ring light near bed
“Ok I’ll say I know I’m being slagged off”
Adjusts height of ring light
“She gave me a Xmas present!!!! Why would she do that?! Im so stupid”
Attaches phone to ring light

Aaaaand scene

• Haha
Reactions: 33

cdawwg

Never mind the chopper get the social services over to Leannes.
That’s not funny. Can people please stop judging other mums parenting ?
The girl is very young, she does what she has to do.
unless we witness a child in danger can we please stop judging these young mums.
Im not a mother myself but these girls do read in here and I’d feel awful if I read that some random strangers online were judging my parenting.

Reactions: 31
One question that wasn’t answered fully and someone may know what actually happened with Paul’s job and flat!?
I got the idea that he got rid of the flat and gave Sophie the impression he was moving and was going to stay with her for a while? But I don’t understand what happened with his job wasn’t he working at a rehabilitation centre or something?
He didn't want to stay in his flat anymore. He said he hated Gloucester etc. Hence why he didn't buy a TV stand, lampshades etc. He wasn't planning on staying there for long. He was waiting on being bought out of his old house, and once he received his half, he was buying a house or renting one etc. So his lease was about to be up, and he decided to end his lease and move in with his dad to get away from Gloucester until he decided on a place to stay.

As for his job at the rehab centre. Someone anonymously emailed his work and accused him for all sorts. There was an investigation in to it all, and more came to light. Being inappropriate with residents by kissing them on their foreheads, bringing someone into his work at the height of a pandemic. Lots of his co-workers didn't want to work with him. They also spied on his tiktok and saw him duetting underage girls. So all of this mounted up and eventually he was given the sack. Since then, he's had a pot washing job in a kitchen which he packed in a few days after starting, as his poor back hurt.

That's all the info.

Thanks

Hi x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He wants arm candy. He wants a young, slim, blonde woman, preferably with kids as there is a higher chance she will have her own place he can move into. I also think he not only goes for the young ones as he’s attracted to them, but also to say a big ‘fuck you’ to anyone who has ever took the piss out of him. When he was with Sophie, he used her to insult other people- ‘enjoy your sad lonely weekend, I’ll be spending it with my gorgeous amazing girlfriend’ and ‘maybe you should get a girlfriend, sir. My girlfriend is amazingly beautiful’. The women he goes for are mere accessories and cash cows to him, there will never be anything there on an emotional or physical level. Paul likes to act immature and younger to appeal to younger women- but in reality he’s probably the complete opposite. I’m not for one second saying he is mature- but he’s certainly not at the ‘I just want to eat crisp sandwiches and roll down a hill’ level 💀 it’s literally an act.

He knows what he’s doing, everyone cottoned onto what he was doing (which he didn’t expect)… I just wonder what will happen next🧐

Reactions: 29

MoSalad

Just found this, this is exactly what I imagined when she said “little shuffle with his feet”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hamlets I’ve officially lost it and realised how obsessed I have become-

The kids are in the living room playing, partner is working in the office next door- I just said ‘kids, be quiet, dads on a live!’

He’s in a fucking meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26