Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling that his latest TikTok has the ring light shining in his eyes.
I bet he was cursing her while setting it up 😂
“This bleeping witch
Plugs ring light in
“How can I be so stupid, she’s so evil”
Moves ring light near bed
“Ok I’ll say I know I’m being slagged off”
Adjusts height of ring light
“She gave me a Xmas present!!!! Why would she do that?! Im so stupid”
Attaches phone to ring light

Aaaaand scene
I have actual tears

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess now we know why he put up all that stuff around Christmas of not being very good with confrontation

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m miles behind, is this the gingerish guy with the weird eyes and mouth who’s always doing the same weird TikTok’s in a bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Him trying to do accents honestly rubs me the wrong way! Paul you’re shite and stop doing northern accents it’s actually insulting me now

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Snapshoteye #19 Paul’s been rimmed (or so they said), was it a sofa or was it a bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bit of a throwback but he honestly looks just like the moon from bear in the big blue house to me.
1bc64e5b51f625ff8c224f1e3c08a8bd.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul’s not stupid he can tell what’s a bed, us hamlets are confused how the drama is going over his head

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.