Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he stand like that, slouched and head tilted to one side, squinting his eyes with his fanny flap eye bags on show like he has something really serious to say.

of course everyone else is the issue here, never could be Paul. Everyone’s just mean and nasty to him for absolutely no reason. The man takes absolutely no accountability for his actions

• Haha
Reactions: 21
after last nights shehamigans I’m now a well known babs on here x
I’d like to thank my whole hamily and all our hilarity, Paul and his skin flakes, Sophie and her brown trousers, Sharane and her carrots, Tina and her Paul shrine she has in her bedroom complete with billy bear ham and his used toilet paper, and of course, Paul’s dad and his bathroom.

as you were hamlets, hi x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Changed the song for him, I think this one is better fitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His eyes remind me of vaginal thrush, when the vag lips are swollen beyond any reasonable means… He will now be known as vag eye…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched Sophie’s live and I think good on her for getting herself out of that relationship quickly. He obviously thought she was a pushover. I feel sorry for anyone who might be more vulnerable than her who may end up with him. He seems really controlling from what she said and so full on

Reactions: 7
I feel like you’d be married to him with 3 kids before you even realised…

First the birth certificate, next he’s got your pension ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He didn't want to stay in his flat anymore. He said he hated Gloucester etc. Hence why he didn't buy a TV stand, lampshades etc. He wasn't planning on staying there for long. He was waiting on being bought out of his old house, and once he received his half, he was buying a house or renting one etc. So his lease was about to be up, and he decided to end his lease and move in with his dad to get away from Gloucester until he decided on a place to stay.

As for his job at the rehab centre. Someone anonymously emailed his work and accused him for all sorts. There was an investigation in to it all, and more came to light. Being inappropriate with residents by kissing them on their foreheads, bringing someone into his work at the height of a pandemic. Lots of his co-workers didn't want to work with him. They also spied on his tiktok and saw him duetting underage girls. So all of this mounted up and eventually he was given the sack. Since then, he's had a pot washing job in a kitchen which he packed in a few days after starting, as his poor back hurt.

That's all the info.

Thanks

Hi x
Thanks so much for this!

Reactions: 2
Paul is the common denominator in all what happens around him yet he still walks round like Stevie wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does he stand like that, slouched and head tilted to one side, squinting his eyes with his fanny flap eye bags on show like he has something really serious to say.
fanny flap eye bags 💀

probably googled “how do humans look confused” and tried to emulate the first image he found

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.