Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I can't keep up 😂 I've missed so much..... So did Sophie admit they didn't sleep together ? And did she admit she rimmed him ? So they didn't sleep together but done 'stuff' ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My rule is if more than 2 people say the same thing about me, then I look at myself.

Paul has 2 million and he still thinks it's not him.

• Haha
TS: Paul knows the difference between a bed and a sofa, he still thinks he is casanova.

Ts2.. Paul brought his birth certificate, he wanted to be a housemate, he's also a cheapskate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does his last few tiktoks look like he is constipated and trying to push a solid wee thorny poo out but kinda enjoying it but maybe not sure....

Reactions: 2
We need to incorporate boomer groomer into the new thread title

paul’s live!! howling at him talking about tina “she’s always here bless her” 😭😭 also that comment about hearing about last night must be starting things off i love it 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The main thing I got from last night is that if Paul enters forces someone into a relationship, if they aren’t the most self assured woman when it comes to relationship he could be so so dangerous. The fact Sophie stood up to him and he just ran off.. he got scared and knew he couldn’t continue trying to coerce and manipulate, so he tried doing it via A bleeping SOCIAL MEDIA APP.

13 years he was with the mother of his son, I cannot for a second believe it was a normal, healthy relationship, not after everything I’ve seen. 🙃

Reactions: 12
He's currently pretending to be really into the football by repeatedly saying "offside" to the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's currently pretending to be really into the football by repeatedly saying "offside" to the telly.
hahah he did that last time i watched, lots of oohs and ahhhs i imagine its the same tonight but with a side of mournfulness

• Haha
he’s just ended the live after looking all doe eyed off to the tv and said he’s not in the mood / not feeling it doing the live

• Haha
he’s said he lives in a semi confused state💀paul babes you live in your dads semi detached and can’t get your head around putting bed sheets on (realised i keep mentioning that but it’s absolutely hilarious)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quickest live ever.. apparently he’s “going somewhere” tomorrow!

Yeah down the job centre again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
paul’s live!! howling at him talking about tina “she’s always here bless her” 😭😭 also that comment about hearing about last night must be starting things off i love it 👀
Tina… respectfully.. get a bleeping life you melt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he’s just ended the live after looking all doe eyed off to the tv and said he’s not in the mood / not feeling it doing the live
Let's hope this is the beginning of something! As sad as I'd be for this thread to die down, I'd be overjoyed if he 'facked' off social media for good

Snapshot eye #19 sofa or sofa bed? Is where I left the yogurt pot. Now I’m under the duvet having a strop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right I can't keep up 😂 I've missed so much..... So did Sophie admit they didn't sleep together ? And did she admit she rimmed him ? So they didn't sleep together but done 'stuff' ? Lol
I highly doubt there's many lady's on this earth that'll rim a man before she sleeps with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.