Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s like one of those parasites that lives inside fish and replaces their tongue, so when the fish eats it feeds the parasite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some of the comments in here about the people replying to him on the lives and being stupid to follow him etc. You do realise that 90% of the people in the lives are from tattle, and they have to follow him in order to get your gossip and report back, and probably just talk shite to get responses etc lol doesn’t make them dense 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 17
I love you all on this bloody site lol! I am never offended by Paul not greeting me the same as everyone else because of my skin colour or hair colour. I would rather tit in my hands and clap than care what he thinks just a funny observation 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, why does he always delete his comments on TT? He has them on limited then people comment nice stuff and he

Reactions: 2
Hamlets I’ve officially lost it and realised how obsessed I have become-

The kids are in the living room playing, partner is working in the office next door- I just said ‘kids, be quiet, dads on a live!’

He’s in a bleeping meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I tried to be nice on a live once and it made me anxious for days afterwards (sounds dramatic but its true 🤣) so now I don't even follow him cause I can't bare the association
I did the same and had to block him because it made me feel horrible, so on edge lol.

I haven’t said it in a while so TINA HAS A DUSTY CRUSTY BADUSSY.

Whilst on the topic of Tina, I have a theory. What if this was Tina’s plan all along? Make him so repulsive to other women so no one will want to go near him? What if she’s the biggest tattler on here, controlling the narrative so it all works out in her favour? Tina is the last woman on earth who actually would suck his chipolata dry let’s be honest, it’s his last option he has left! Tina or no one.

Well played Tina, we’ll played 😉👏🏻
I reckon our @nurseren is in fact Turbo Tina, she manages to predict everything. She knew it was going to kick off last night and where was Tina? Not in the lives, she was in fact right here 😉🥸😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hamlets I’ve officially lost it and realised how obsessed I have become-

The kids are in the living room playing, partner is working in the office next door- I just said ‘kids, be quiet, dads on a live!

He’s in a bleeping meeting.
OMG I READ THAT AS IF YOU WERE CALLING PAUL YOUR KIDS’ DAD 😂 as you were hamlets.

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did the same and had to block him because it made me feel horrible, so on edge lol.

I reckon our @nurseren is in fact Turbo Tina, she manages to predict everything. She knew it was going to kick off last night and where was Tina? Not in the lives, she was in fact right here 😉🥸😂
HAHAHAHAHAHA! @nurseren what are you not telling us????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
paul has added some highlights onto his insta and i’m sure they’ve never been there before but i’m not 100% sure

Reactions: 1
paul has added some highlights onto his insta and i’m sure they’ve never been there before but i’m not 100% sure
I noticed this! There are 2 and they’re both from like 2 years ago? Technology is clearly too advanced for his 167 year old brain

So what’s the low down of today whilst we’ve all been working? And Paul’s been talking to his phone in his dads bathroom for ‘work’ x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed this! There are 2 and they’re both from like 2 years ago? Technology is clearly too advanced for his 167 year old brain
exactly what i thought, just think it’s bizarre he’s put his boy on there even though he can’t speak about him

Paul practices giving head when he is licking out cadburys yogurt pots (then leaves them on the sofa) pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what’s the low down of today whilst we’ve all been working? And Paul’s been talking to his phone in his dads bathroom for ‘work’ x
He’s still overly confused about the difference between a bed and a sofa!

Managed to go to his meeting as it wasn’t cancelled.

Got the bus home and was feeling extra cheeky and flirty. On his way home for a cottage pie and a wank into a bottle of lilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.