Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile tina is crossing her fingers hoping someone describes someone like herself😂
I reckon she’s got a shrine in the corner of her bedroom dedicated to Paul, snapshot eye, 104

Imagine him giving you head only for you to look down and see his big spooky eyes staring up at you with his toothy grin like
👁👅👁
I posted this like as if my profile picture isn’t the perfect example of what he’d look like giving head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Turbo Tina deffo has a screw loose. Bet she’d do anything for a bit of pauls undercooked parsnip. I bet she’s got him saved in her phone as ‘my bubba Paul LOL #WAP’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i reckon four of us in the 10 watching, are in here

He just accidentally called the positive tik tok commenters “fans” and corrected it to friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here is Paul being interrupted by his dad mid live on insta 😭 can’t really make out what he says but I’m sure he says something about Sambuca? May just be me haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The main thing that really bugs me about his hoodies is the fact he pulls them to the side on the neck part 😒 god knows what he’s trying to show when he does that

I don’t even know if what I’ve said makes any sense but surely you will all know what I mean 😂
I know exactly what you mean! So one part of the neck is more exposed at one side and the head looks off centre in the hoodie!!….. infuriates me man.

Reactions: 1
I was really looking forward to seggs tonight. Boyfs had to isolate because of covid and today's the day he's allowed out.... he hasn't seen me in 12 days... the comments about this piece of boiled pig meat has put me off for life and I don't think I can do it anymore 😑
Which one of you wants to break the news to him for me? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sitting back and watching ain’t gonna work for me.

You lot have had me in hysterics at the vision of you all trying the top and bottom teef smiles to produce a supermodel smile

my hubby has just asked me what I’m guffawing at. so I explained, showed him a photo and asked him to give it a go.
the results are truly horrific and he was screaming hurry up and take the photo cos I’m dribbling everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.