Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to make a observation on Soph's comments on her recent video. She's only replied/reacted to either posts mentioning the man himself or ones validating how beautiful she is 😅 For someone who makes out they don't want to constantly be reminded of the ham himself she does a very good job of keeping it going.

Also had some frosty flakes this morning and thought of Paul, what made it even worse was I imagined him as Tony the Tiger and any time ages 17 or below entered his live he screamed THEEEEREEEEEEEE GREEEAAAAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I CAME BACK AND READ SOMEONE CAUGHT COVID AFTER THEY ATE HAM I'M PISSIN SO BAD
YOU DEF GOT SWINE FLU OFF BREADED HAM FACE WITH BITS PAUL
I'M MESSING I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON
I MISS YOU GUYS CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT THREAD AND TODAY TO BE OVER SO I CAN BE ACTIVE THIS WEEKEND OIOIIII

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.