Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 I was just watching a nannabea vid and my boyf said show me her, so I did and he burst out laughing said you watch some bleeping tit on there dont you. So i introduced him to our pedalo Paul. I can't wait to send him all the funny edits now 🙊

We can start a group for our widowed partners who have lost us to tattle/tiktok.
Did you tell him your username was boiled ham?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 I was just watching a nannabea vid and my boyf said show me her, so I did and he burst out laughing said you watch some bleeping tit on there dont you. So i introduced him to our pedalo Paul. I can't wait to send him all the funny edits now 🙊

We can start a group for our widowed partners who have lost us to tattle/tiktok.
me and my blocked 10 tiktok accounts hate nanna bea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I’ve said it before and I’ll said it again, that man has never eaten pussy and doesn’t want too

🧢
👁 👅 👁

🥕

Omg I love you even more, she’s awful isn’t she, one of the people I truly loathe on there, bleeping thinks she’s amazing
she blocked me for asking something really silly, and that’s when the hate train started. I can’t stand her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know what the latest video even Fackin means? Still struggling with the shakes after the smile video tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Look at the music title on his latest vid 😂 think he has had enough of woman now watch out lads hammys coming for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I’ve said it before and I’ll said it again, that man has never eaten pussy and doesn’t want too

🧢
👁 👅 👁

🥕

she blocked me for asking something really silly, and that’s when the hate train started. I can’t stand her!!!
Yes he is defo one of those that think going down on a woman is gross

Reactions: 3
It’s funny that he says he does what he does to make people smile and confident, Um, excuse me Paul you only choose girls that fit your ideal dating description cause you wanna get your clamy hands on them. You ain’t interested in women like turbo tina, that’s why she gotta practically beg for your attention.
Also, side note, I find it funny that Tina always puts that somethings wrong with her In lives and that she’ll message him. He clearly doesn’t message tina for her to come up with an excuse to chat to him privately😂 tina babs, put the fingers away, have a rest, get a hobby, idk just do anything else that doesn’t involve Paul. He’s not gonna miraculously fall in love with you because you block people calling him ham head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1) clearly aimed at Sophie

2) the ‘poor me’ cough

3) clearly didn’t read the sound

4) change your honking hoodie

5) we’re 13 days in, why now?
E146BE23-A12E-4F6C-8B2E-1054AC7BD122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paul’s videos always remind me of when I eat a Greggs sausage roll and I’m getting the crumbs off my tits, the way he’s constantly brush, brush, brushing 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how he’s forced a cough in his newest video so nobody forgets HES POORLY AND NEEDS LOOKING AFTER everything he does is transparent, including his complexion, weird duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I have about 20 different Tik Tok accounts and whenever he posts I scroll through who's commented, and I'll go in their page and see if they have any content and if they do I'll post on it calling out Paul.

the amount of these middle aged women who defend him is quite something, I'm talking people with a fair amount of followers to. Makes me sick, one woman posts videos calling out men for predatory behaviour but STILL DEFENDS that walking near loaf. Blows my mind it really does
Ahahaha I just came across one of your comments on TikTok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.