Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turbo Tina deffo has a screw loose. Bet she’d do anything for a bit of pauls undercooked parsnip. I bet she’s got him saved in her phone as ‘my bubba Paul LOL #WAP’.
Can someone confirm what the middle age woman definition of “WAP” means because all I think of when i see it is “Wet Ass Paul” yet he’s the driest motherfucker going!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here is Paul being interrupted by his dad mid live on insta 😭 can’t really make out what he says but I’m sure he says something about Sambuca? May just be me haha
Sorry but every time I see a screen recording, there’s Tina. HE DONT WANT TO duck YOU TINA. keep your dusty badussy to yourself and get a grip woman. She irks me just as much as Paul honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah that fake cough at the start has absolutely done me in. Never mind telling my boyfriend my usernames boiled ham i feel like commenting on that video off my personal account and telling Paul who I am and how ill he makes me feel.
I couldn't take this seriously cos I saw your profile pic and DIED
ITS A VELVETIZER OMFG

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here is Paul being interrupted by his dad mid live on insta 😭 can’t really make out what he says but I’m sure he says something about Sambuca? May just be me haha
My god. Paul, snapshoteye, 79 being looked after by his dad is quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen..I would simply pass away from bleeping embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he said something like you need to brush your teeth right at the start .. HAHAHAHAHA .. what’s with the voice change too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah this is comedy gold…41

• Haha
Reactions: 15
who is he live with, could the people left out of the exclusive club watch through her?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought he said something like you need to brush your teeth right at the start .. HAHAHAHAHA .. what’s with the voice change too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nah this is comedy gold…41
OMG I HEARD THAT ABOUT BRUSHING TEETH hahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way he hides his phone has me in tears 😂😂 he dropped that toothy grin so quickly! Like a teenage who’s parent just walked in on them talking on the phone to their crush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else concerned for Turbo Tina’s mental health, all this activating and deactivating, the poor lass won’t know if she’s coming or going.

Also MIA is Paul Snapshoteye 41 (give or take a few years) Social Media manager, never to be mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.