Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debbiedownerrrr

Sharane, if you read this we won’t tell anyone you’ve been on here… but next live wear something pink like ham so we know you’ve read here 🐷❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

bighugzz

Also, regarding his job/work situation…..maybe Paul Snapshoteye 69 has actually in fact reached the age of retirement and is now eligible to receive his pension

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Summernights

VIP Member
Me and hubby had a big chat this morning over breakfast, he said that he’s really worried with how much of my time and focus this thread is taking up. He said it’s not normal to be this obsessed over someone on the internet that I don’t even know. He said none of you are my friends. Just let me finish packing his bags and I’ll catch up on the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

shandashandashanda

E4C6B74C-07F6-42B4-A59D-C0B14894E690.jpeg

Paul’s dad right now trying to get to sleep while he’s calling everyone babz and coughing his guts up on the other side of the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 42

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He'll have to isolate in one room? He's spent almost the last 2 weeks in a fucking bathroom so what difference will testing positive make? Wonder if it was those sheep he caught it off, cos he ain't been near humans 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

nurseren

VIP Member
I see it as my civic duty to always create the new Paul thread. Thanks to @Dwightschrute for suggesting this, because despite all Paul’s tries to make people happy and smile… he will only do this if you’re under 21.

quick recap -

🧢👅 we had some celebrities join the thread, and then promptly leave
🧢 👅 Tattle sent SWAT teams to peoples doors
🧢 👅 Paul is now posting ✨ inspirational ✨ quotes on IG

213747AB-259D-4452-A701-0FD4FB1D4454.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

bighugzz

Tbh until I see a birth certificate or passport confirming he is 41, I will be referring to him as Paul Snapshoteye 45

• Haha
Reactions: 34

honeyou

you know you’ve struck gold with your group of fellow tattlers when there’s literally radio silence from pauly pops with zero drama for ONE DAY and you still have 10 pages to catch up on 🤣🤣🤣

big ham hugz evewyone xoxox

just noticed i’m now a well known member, might have a little hot choccy woccy to celebrate, don’t have a velvetiser so might just stir it with me finger dead fast x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

unsociable

Chatty Member
you’re telling me he’s had symptoms for ages (which we know from his lives) and he’s been going about his days as normal. expected nothing more from you paul, I could have told you you had covid about a week ago pal

Reactions: 30