Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Paul, snapshoteye, 79 being looked after by his dad is quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen..I would simply pass away from bleeping embarrassment
i HATE grown adults who need their parents looking after them when they have a cold or a chest infection. My BIL was lying on my MIL sofa groaning with a chest infection and I was absolutely bleeping fuming

Are her and Paul seeing how long they can wear one item of clothing for? Is this a secret competition between them? Those trousers will walk themselves off her soon
I can smell that gusset from here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he hides his phone when his dad walks in and pretends he's just texting or something by the angle he's holding the phone at 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to have to go on the dole soon. Me working isn't bloody compatible with keeping up with his manic life 😫.

And Paul you wanker, we lost my cousin to covid in February. Now I'm gutted I didn't tell the family to bounce and smile through it. Just like you told me to after my daughter died. I hate you so much its unreal

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The way he hides his phone when his dad walks in and pretends he's just texting or something by the angle he's holding the phone at 😅
hahahahha, wtf does his dad think when he’s in the bog 24/7. bet he walks out all sheepish with his phone hidden, his dad probs thinks somet dodgy is going. and it is 😂

• Haha
I’m crying at the fact tina got rejected to go live.. CYA LATER STINKYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone watching the live chat? He was shouting at ppl about screen recordings and looking down the list at who the recorder must be. He asked Turbo T to come and check for screen recordings and she found none ( come on turbo t, look harder) and now he’s off on one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is anyone watching the live chat? He was shouting at ppl about screen recordings and looking down the list at who the recorder must be. He asked Turbo T to come and check for screen recordings and she found none ( come on turbo t, look harder) and now he’s off on one
whatttt? come on here n check? hi tina babz xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
whatttt? come on here n check? hi tina babz xxx
Yeah he said Tina dyou mind going and checking if there are screen recordings cos the same people keep coming on and off etc.
And he then went on to call everyone weird for doing so. He’s been studying the watch list

• Haha
hahahahha, wtf does his dad think when he’s in the bog 24/7. bet he walks out all sheepish with his phone hidden, his dad probs thinks somet dodgy is going. and it is 😂
I've figured it out his dad's banned him from tik tok and limited his screen time thats why he has really been quiet and been sneaking quick videos in the toilet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand how he says lady, how can one person make a word sound so bleeping insincere and sleazy.

He defo has a sweaty arse crack and smeggy knob. His hoody will smell like damp mould, his boxers have defo got a finger shaped hole in them where he has scratched his arse and he’ll try and mask his smell with Lynx Africa.

Without a doubt if your unlucky enough to have taken his fancy he would hound you with texts all beginning with Hey you amazing lady.

Paul more than likely punches himself in his head of pulls his hair hard if he doesn’t get his TIKTOK dance routines right on the first try.

Paul digs his nails in his arm lightly and tells his dad he has self harmed.

His ideal first date is ice skating at the under 18s night followed by a box of six nuggets and picked up by his dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah he said Tina dyou mind going and checking if there are screen recordings cos the same people keep coming on and off etc.
And he then went on to call everyone weird for doing so. He’s been studying the watch list
I think I’m busted as I came off to watch apprentice 😭 F YOU ALAN SUGAR

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.