Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but I reckon he’s got ebola not covid. Fuckin’ state of those eyes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh guys I'm not kidding when I say I've felt like crap since having my booster and I've been sat here the last half hour reading the last 15 pages and I've been cracking up. Yes this thread is about an absolute n HOWEVER it's also a great little community we have you lot have really brightened my day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah that fake cough at the start has absolutely done me in. Never mind telling my boyfriend my usernames boiled ham i feel like commenting on that video off my personal account and telling Paul who I am and how ill he makes me feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh guys I'm not kidding when I say I've felt like crap since having my booster and I've been sat here the last half hour reading the last 15 pages and I've been cracking up. Yes this thread is about an absolute n HOWEVER it's also a great little community we have you lot have really brightened my day
Sorry to digress but how long ago did you have your booster? I had mine done a week ago today and I still feel SO UNWELL

Please everyone I do not need that picture of him doing anything sexual 💀🤮 literally have a picture of him doing a little dance before going down ahhhhhhhh ✋🏼😂 flinging a Condom up in the air and winking as he catches it .. why is this in my head… bye I’m done
The way I’ve just choked laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He wants us to describe his perfect woman

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.