Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh, those white socks are filthy on the soles. I did think Gem did dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just adding these from her stories, screenshot where she can’t filter or manipulate the image.
A bit of a difference to the ‘AB’s’ she’s desperately trying to show off by holding her breath. I’m all for bopo, but be bleeping honest about it… she’s very damaging to some people. Also added her dirty white socks because I’m sure it doesn’t fit with her perfect life aesthetic 😂 🙊 🌱
That first photo is giving me Michael Jackson earth song vibes

• Haha
I just don’t believe this is her actual body. Her calf is thicker than her waist? Guess she forgot to photoshop the leg.
I follow this girl she's posted with who also went ..... seems a few of them went swimming after yoga and for a meal.
Not our gem... the desire rashid neck of protien simply had to do a second class )not before getting changed ???)

• Haha
Judging by the type of events she goes to and the people there, I wonder if she feels even more pressure due to most of the girls being much younger, naturally toned and pretty.

Reactions: 9
So just watched her reel- I just reinstalled insta to have a look after getting fed up of it all - and what I see is that she’s obviously toned her middle but she’s got heavy legs and hips this is just her body shape, I’m not saying she doesn’t look good, but her posed photos really are misleading to her actual size, she’s even standing side on to try to minimise it but just proves that most of insta is not real.

Reactions: 7
Title suggestion
The Protien Prick is surprisingly thick 😂
---
Thread title #2 😂
She be busy, she be tired
She leaves a lot
To be desired
---
Thread title #3
She can’t count, she can’t spell, a ‘perfect life’ she tries to sell
---
Thread title #4
Sunset steps and wanker walks
We see the real Gem when she talks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Title suggestion
---
Thread title #2 😂
She leaves a lot
To be desired
---
Thread title #3
---
Thread title #4
top one for me. 💀

Reactions: 8
Title suggestion
---
Thread title #2 😂
She leaves a lot
To be desired
---
Thread title #3
---
Thread title #4
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤 ALL OF THESE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God she’s an … insufferable … prick! ✌🏽🤍
I take it her new buzz word is “hella” 🙄 and surprise, surprise, she’s now addicted to yoga 🧘🏽‍♀️👌🏽 which means lots of posing in skin tight yoga outfits. Just the sort of thing Gemma loves to show off in.
And eating that piece of cardboard she tries to pass off as pizza ✌🏽 with a knife and fork 🤦🏼‍♀️ please! She has such a superiority complex.

• Haha
God she’s an … insufferable … prick! ✌🏽🤍
I take it her new buzz word is “hella” 🙄 and surprise, surprise, she’s now addicted to yoga 🧘🏽‍♀️👌🏽 which means lots of posing in skin tight yoga outfits. Just the sort of thing Gemma loves to show off in.
And eating that piece of cardboard she tries to pass off as pizza ✌🏽 with a knife and fork 🤦🏼‍♀️ please! She has such a superiority complex.
💯!! She’ll be up soon to do her morning glory yoga! 🧘🏽‍♀️ I’ve still not managed to go to sleep yet 🥱 and being on here isn’t helping! 😩

Reactions: 5
💯!! She’ll be up soon to do her morning glory yoga! 🧘🏽‍♀️ I’ve still not managed to go to sleep yet 🥱 and being on here isn’t helping! 😩
She probably already photographed it yesterday ready to post at 5am and pretend she did it today 😉✌🏽

• Haha
To be fair I don’t think she photoshopped her waist, she’s just got big calves - I’m the same shape. Well I used to be when I had a waist 🤣 was waist like a ballerina, legs like a rugby player me lol - cheers genes 🧬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.