Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as so smug and snobby.... definitely wouldn't talk to me on the school run, invite my kids to Olivia's party or even speak to me in sw group so good for her members that she's left. Imagine her being your weigh lady!!!
Michael Jackson keeping her Botox eyebrows down on the scales or judging how many hi fi bars you bought at the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know how them home made pizza’s can be classed as a main meal for an adult! My kids would laugh at me if I just gave them one of them for a meal. I know she eats duck all but seriously how does her husband put up with that? Unless he has another secret 4 after the ‘perfect photo’ is taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how them home made pizza’s can be classed as a main meal for an adult! My kids would laugh at me if I just gave them one of them for a meal. I know she eats duck all but seriously how does her husband put up with that? Unless he has another secret 4 after the ‘perfect photo’ is taken.
My husband would think that this was his starter and his alone! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget they have a chopped up cheese string in the crust to make them ‘stuffed crust’ 😂🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t want to accuse her of bleeping her trainer but I definitely think she’s bleeping her trainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t want to accuse her of bleeping her trainer but I definitely think she’s bleeping her trainer.
Definitely!! No mention of Andrew recently, valentines weekend spent with friends doing ‘galantine’s’… yet plenty of mentions (and now photos!) of the trainer..

When she first started all this training and getting so big headed I honestly called it that the marriage would break down, I really think it has.

Reactions: 8
Her smile looks fine, why is she so adverse to showing her teeth?

Reactions: 5
And after being with slimming world for many years, now taking the mick out of slimming world, when I'm sure a lot of her followers still trying to do slimming world 😡

Reactions: 7
So are we all pretty certain she’s knobbing her trainer then? No valentines pic of Andrew and he didn’t go glamping with them, even though she pretended she did. Her obsessive food restriction, exercising and general self obsession has probably pushed him totally over the edge.
We shall look forward to some posts about him next week now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure I saw him on a glamping story. Something about having to leave early as he had football

• Haha
I’m sure I saw him on a glamping story. Something about having to leave early as he had football
I think the story and that photo with Andrew in was as fake as our Gem’s perfect life, tan and photoshopped photos. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she just thrives off attention from other men and the thought of them wanting her! She’s so thirsty for attention from anyone and everyone and she’s certainly making it sound like she’s banging her trainer. She did exactly the same when working at the power plant. The attention seeking photos, the hair, makeup and ridiculously over the top outfits & heels for work, she looked more like a wedding guest than an office dweller (anyone remember her silk skirt & high heels in the snow? 🙄) And it turned out she was apparently shagging someone there so I wouldn’t put it past her! She loves attention and seems the type to be overly flirty with other men. She wants everyone to want her or want to be her
---
And she seemed to forget she had a husband back then too as there was never any mention of him and she was always doing things on her own or with ‘friends’

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oooooh she has only dirty deleted the “thankfully I chose myself“ post !!!
Definitely shagging her trainer !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.