Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rewording what I have just typed as anger is never any good... but those videos with trainers saying time is not an excuse are so out of touch with what some people's daily workload is. I leave the house at 5am and I'm back at 5pm, I spend the next three hours cooking tea, looking after my young kids, catching up with them, trying to be a good mother and getting my stuff ready for the next day. Am I supposed to go out running in the dark? I am lucky to get a quick walk at lunch time. It's patronising for someone who works from home and has a teenage daughter to make out that it's 'easy'.
---

I'm rewording what I have just typed as anger is never any good... but those videos with trainers saying time is not an excuse are so out of touch with what some people's daily workload is. I leave the house at 5am and I'm back at 5pm, I spend the next three hours cooking tea, looking after my young kids, catching up with them, trying to be a good mother and getting my stuff ready for the next day. Am I supposed to go out running in the dark? I am lucky to get a quick walk at lunch time. It's patronising for someone who works from home and has a teenage daughter to make out that it's 'easy'.
Haha, slight exaggeration there... doing a Gemma...I am up at 5am and leave at 6.30 am...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm rewording what I have just typed as anger is never any good... but those videos with trainers saying time is not an excuse are so out of touch with what some people's daily workload is.

It's patronising for someone who works from home and has a teenage daughter to make out that it's 'easy'.
---
I agree, this narrative really annoys me too.
The reason Gemma is championing this is because she’s obsessed with achieving a certain look and prioritises exercising over spending time with her loved ones. If her stories are to be believed, she’s either working out or reading books with every spare minute she has, even during her ‘adventure time with family’

Reactions: 14
You know all the ones who preach the time thing are those that dont work long hour jobs (possibly with a fair commute) or dont have kids (or they have grown up non dependant kids) or both. I chose not to have kids and I am into fitness (it's also my job) so I can prioritise fitness, but I have plenty of members who struggle, and not because their lazy. I have single mums and single dads that work their asses off all day before work getting kids prepped and after work getting kids sorted. So yes that "I dint have time" crap shes supporting just makes her a bigger pretentious arse hole in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s my make up routine (incl 8 affiliate links)
T W A T
I hate that word but it’s required!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why’s she showing off her kitchen again? Haven’t we all seen it 4780865 times already

Reactions: 4
She should switch back to strawberry lip balm coz the coconut one makes her lips look like uncooked sausages. And sorry Gemma, but I don’t believe your husky voice is the reason you won’t do a makeup tutorial/story, I think it’s because we may then see your real, unfiltered face, coz the the one you’ve been posting lately isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was watching some of her PTs videos Insta…
If I could afford one I’d love one.
Couldn’t stick listening to him though, something about his voice drilled in to my brain 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm actually shocked Miss Perfect folds down the pages on her books instead of using a bookmark made of eucalyptus 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm actually shocked Miss Perfect folds down the pages on her books instead of using a bookmark made of eucalyptus 🤭
Oooh new CoNtEnT idea! This time last year she took Olivia off to make flower masks, maybe this year they can make flower book marks! 🙊✌🏼🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is our gem the poorliest version of herself? Tiredest girl there ever was doesn’t look to have gymed this morning. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard someone do an interview once and they were asked what would they change if they had one wish.
Their answer was that in order for something to be on the internet it had to be true.
I agree.
Our Gem however would be absolutely fucked.
This whole picture is edited to within an inch of its life !!
BF587009-6479-4B24-A37C-F425BA3BBD31.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I heard someone do an interview once and they were asked what would they change if they had one wish.
Their answer was that in order for something to be on the internet it had to be true.
I agree.
Our Gem however would be absolutely fucked.
This whole picture is edited to within an inch of its life !! View attachment 1952195
She has no bicep at all. If she was using a barbell to curl they should be pumped. That barbell will either be 20kg or 15kg, most probably 15 so she should have some strain on her arms. Her forearms look good though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.