Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the dry toast this morning?!?! Hopefully there was some lurpak out of shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand what kind of event it was for a fitness trainer?? They seemed to be cooking and all dressed up? If it was a promotion for his training business it all seems an odd thing to do?

Reactions: 6
No way does any normal person eat toast and drink a brew in bed on a tray with a sodding candle and vase of daffodils. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s worded the breakfast as if it was made for her ‘wonder if the candle is a hint to move’ - so who is hinting????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll do us a new thread but what does everyone think; By_gemmabosanko #1 or sticking with slimmingworldxgemx ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.