Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s one of those knobheads who take the time to decant their washing products from one container into another container, which has a ridiculous label on. She then goes on about how her life is so mental all the time #mandown

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s funny cause the label says washing powder but it’s filled with pods… not so perfect Gem you knobhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing off that glass of wine cause I guarantee it will be the only one she had !
Also , did her caption say ‘Galantining Day’ ?
So not out with her husband then ?
I think he’s had enough of her tit as well !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is bored shitless most of the time isn’t she! What women her age can be arsed to take all that time to lay around taking endless selfies and photographs of the most mundane tit around their homes (like decanted products in labelled bottles 🙄) she’s such a vain, vapid and vacuous woman

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She must be the busiest person ever, with the most time on her hands! Who has time on a Monday morning to exercise, bake breakfast muffins - which she has photographed every step, then probably have a nice bubbly bath, all before starting her working week!?

Reactions: 6
She must be the busiest person ever, with the most time on her hands! Who has time on a Monday morning to exercise, bake breakfast muffins - which she has photographed every step, then probably have a nice bubbly bath, all before starting her working week!?
Those muffins were probably baked yesterday afternoon, she just wants you to think she’s super girl on a Monday morning 🥱 as for the luxurious bath after every workout - I call bullshit on that too, I reckon she saves those photos from when she does actually have a bubble bath and uses them on the daily, reality is she probably one has a quick shower from the neck down, not to ruin her makeup coz seriously! Who wakes up, blow dries their hair, applies full drag queen makeup, does a workout, steps and a run and then sits in a hot bubbly bath after it all and then restyles her hair (coz it’ll be limp and damp from laying in that bath) then reapplies her makeup ready for work!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Those muffins were probably baked yesterday afternoon, she just wants you to think she’s super girl on a Monday morning 🥱 as for the luxurious bath after every workout - I call bullshit on that too, I reckon she saves those photos from when she does actually have a bubble bath and uses them on the daily, reality is she probably one has a quick shower from the neck down, not to ruin her makeup coz seriously! Who wakes up, blow dries their hair, applies full drag queen makeup, does a workout, steps and a run and then sits in a hot bubbly bath after it all and then restyles her hair (coz it’ll be limp and damp from laying in that bath) then reapplies her makeup ready for work!
This…………exactly this!

Reactions: 7
Omg the placement of her breakfast items did she have a ruler. That is not normal she is trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.