Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is already up and out at the gym, I’ve loaded my dishwasher for the 19th time and I am having trifle for breakfast, that is all I can manage today!
Well i had a turkey sandwich and some yule log while watching George and Mildred.
Beat that 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never felt closer to messaging her. She is clueless if she thinks that the extent to which she is cc is any less disordered than sw.

It’s all about control. However you dress it up. The fact that she has bad in ‘’ means that she still sees it as that. Gemma, you need to stop. If only for your daughter.
❤
580C651A-FD54-423C-9FEB-52DA9D51DE46.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Was going to say same !! Blaming slimming world yet she’s dressing her now eating disorder as calorie counting 😬 she even mentioned how she’s thrown in gym sessions because of all the food she’s eating …. Disordered eating gem !

Reactions: 11
I think it’s to do with the photoshopping/blurring tool she’s using. I have NEVER seen abs like that. EVER. I’ve been around very lean runners and never seen people with a stomach like that.

It’s getting odder and odder.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s to do with the photoshopping/blurring tool she’s using. I have NEVER seen abs like that. EVER. I’ve been around very lean runners and never seen people with a stomach like that.

It’s getting odder and odder.
I’ve never seen abs like that either and I’ve worked with some of the top athletes in the world, they look more like E.T’s rib cage than abs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never felt closer to messaging her. She is clueless if she thinks that the extent to which she is cc is any less disordered than sw.

It’s all about control. However you dress it up. The fact that she has bad in ‘’ means that she still sees it as that. Gemma, you need to stop. If only for your daughter.
❤
View attachment 1832385
Plus she’s made that caption so small I could barely read it with my glasses on. IMO her putting the calorie and protein content of what she’s eating is useless. Anyone properly tracking their macros needs to know carbs and fat content too, plus she doesn’t put portion sizes, so her labelling what she’s eating is no use to anyone. Like that Pantone yesterday, she’s put the cals and protein for it, but how much has she got? I don’t know who she’s adding these macros for, I can only assume it’s to fuel this ‘fitness influencer’ narrative she’s pushing now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.