Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who she’s adding these macros for, I can only assume it’s to fuel this ‘fitness influencer’ narrative she’s pushing now
Because her core followers and the reason she became popular on instagram was because of slimming world and people were desperate for slimming meal ideas and inspiration/motivation. She knows that’s what keeps her followers hanging around so she has to keep up a level of ‘slimspiration’ and as she doesn’t show many sw inspired meals or recipes any more, she’s posting the calorie content of her meals instead. But like you say, it has absolutely no relevance or help to anyone really as it doesn’t show portion sizes. That Pantone could be on a saucer for all we know, designed to make what she’s eating appear bigger.

Reactions: 7
That bathroom looks unfinished to me still, especially the shower or maybe it’s my lack of blend colours in taste

Reactions: 2
That bathroom looks unfinished to me still, especially the shower or maybe it’s my lack of blend colours in taste
I can’t believe how small it is either, considering they knocked a wall down. (I looked on the Instagram page of where she got the tiles from as she tagged them and there’s a picture of the full room)

Reactions: 1
She’s been to the gym every day this week. She went this morning, her birthday morning. But she’s absolutely fine. There are no problems whatsoever.

🤡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s actually put her own crown on her head on that photo as her mate hadn’t. What an actual knobend

88DDE34D-7408-401E-A137-C8C23045B4E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her pictures are not a true reflection of who she is. It still baffles me about the whole smile thing I just don’t get it!!!
What she is doing with her calorie deficit is really dangerous, I bet she doesn’t even know what macros are, get this right and you don’t have to carry out fad diets, the guy training her has no bleeping clue about anything, in-fact what he is selling her is an unrealistic and dangerous future. If you read a book or googled basic nutrition it’s easy to find your macros and live a healthy in control lifestyle!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
When did she have time to time to get a manicure or paint her own monster hand as her nails weren’t painted the other day when e first seen monster hand 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When did she have time to time to get a manicure or paint her own monster hand as her nails weren’t painted the other day when e first seen monster hand 🤚
Nail shop at 5am after a gym sesh at 4am
isn’t that the time all nail shops open?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her pictures are not a true reflection of who she is. It still baffles me about the whole smile thing I just don’t get it!!!
What she is doing with her calorie deficit is really dangerous, I bet she doesn’t even know what macros are, get this right and you don’t have to carry out fad diets, the guy training her has no bleeping clue about anything, in-fact what he is selling her is an unrealistic and dangerous future. If you read a book or googled basic nutrition it’s easy to find your macros and live a healthy in control lifestyle!!!!
Her mates must be as big a bellend as she is ‘to the gorgeous dream’ 🤮🤯

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.