Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they look really delighted to be in each others company don’t they? 🥴😂 bleeping hell at least pretend to like each other for the picture 🙄
They're a miserable looking family. The dull eyes say it all.

I think her daughter plays along with still believing in Santa for the gram and all the other crap that is shown, chip off the old block.

Reactions: 10
Funny how’s she not replied to a comment on her Lapland reel being asked does Olivia still believe in Christmas lol. Take that as a no then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss with that last Story post ?! She’s O B S E S S E D with counting / burning calories !!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she kidding?! Up at 4am to prep Christmas veg? Why does she always have to make out she is so bastard perfect? Jesus, just admit you are bleeping knackered like the rest of us and buy M&S pre prepared Gemma. Have a snowball love, and probably 12 inches while you are at it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I fancied a change of Genre with my reading last year. I read a lot, but not like “one breathes air”. I bought one of the books she was orgasming about but couldn’t bring myself to read it last year. I started it a few days ago. duck me…….what a load of tosh. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything like it. It’s utter bollocks. It’s boring and there doesn’t seem to be any storyline to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sunrise bleeping Christmas Eve steps bleeping complete.

I’m on tattle. I’m about to try and get the dog to do what she needs to do before I crack open the Pringles. Then I’ll be on tattle and sales websites.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sunrise bleeping Christmas Eve steps bleeping complete.

I’m on tattle. I’m about to try and get the dog to do what she needs to do before I crack open the Pringles. Then I’ll be on tattle and sales websites.
Sounds like a perfect Christmas Eve to me. I’ve slept in till 10 and just had a mince pie for breakfast ♥

Reactions: 6
Is it always cloudless where she lives? With the sun just making it look like dawn? With the stars in exactly the same location?

Stop reusing photos Gemma. It hints that nothing on your Instagram reel is authentic and therefore you alter your image to make yourself look different (read thinner) than you actually are.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.