Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mates must be as big a bellend as she is ‘to the gorgeous dream’ 🤮🤯
Agreed! How juvenile! It’s all so superficial and fake, grown women wouldn’t write tripe like that to each other, it’s like the shite teens or early 20’s instahuns write to each other 🤮

Reactions: 8
She's only 36! I am shooketh, i thought she was in her 40s like fopps, shes younger than me😳 gaining and loosing weight all the time is contributing to her ageing before time.

Reactions: 11
She like reaaally fancies herself doesn’t she. Can’t manage a grid post for her husband but her fake abs get plenty of airtime, and then a photo of her legs arranged seductively at the spa 🙄

Reactions: 9
Those pictures are not of a person on 2300 calories.

The gym and Gemma should be ashamed.

Banging on about “no diet and no restrictions” yet going to the gym and counting calories on Boxing Day? Gemma you are still deep into disordered behaviour and no better than you were when you were counting syns and eating free food. You might not be tagging #sw anymore but putting those pictures up at this time of year is just as harmful, if not more so because you are pretending to be better than the SW huns which you are 💯 are not.

duck. OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe that gym who seems to be a one man band can be giving so many people the same level of attention. Seems to bring a new round of people on each month, unless he’s employing others he must be rolling out a generic plan rather than individual focus

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she looks far too skinny and frail now. Not knocking that she’s worked hard, but she looks awful. She looked better before she started this whole thing.
I agree I thought she looked amazing in both the first and second pics.

Reactions: 5
That 3rd picture from the side is awfull she looks far too skinny. Shes still fixated on loosing weight rather than toning

How does she not see calorie counting is dressed up as a diet ! Boxing Day and going to the gym ?!!!! Distorted !!!

Reactions: 8
2300 cals, no bleeping way! She hasn’t built the muscle mass to allow her to up her cals that much!
Her butt hasn’t built because she’s focussed on losing weight rather than lifting heavy weights.
She’s a dangerous bullshitter, and that trainer is no better for using her image as a ‘success story’ 🤬

Reactions: 12
2300 cals, no bleeping way! She hasn’t built the muscle mass to allow her to up her cals that much!
Her butt hasn’t built because she’s focussed on losing weight rather than lifting heavy weights.
She’s a dangerous bullshitter, and that trainer is no better for using her image as a ‘success story’ 🤬
She won’t eat that much I bet - in her head she’ll still be converting it to syns and the first week the weight increases on the scales she will starve herself

• Heart
Posting yesterday about having earned a slice of cake after her hike. I hope she doesn’t talk about food like that around her daughter or she’s potentially setting her up to grow up having an unhealthy or poor relationship with food having watched and heard her mother place labels on food and only eating/ avoiding certain foods depending on whether or not she had done enough to “earn it”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Plus she claims to have been on 1600 calories during this 16 week programme and no decent coach would put your cals up from 1600 to 2300 in one go, you have to add on 100 cals per day to get to your maintenance level. She talks tit

Reactions: 10
Is it still ok to be eating turkey now? 🤢 I know I personally wouldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is twisting her body to the side in the last side on picture to appear skinnier. She's so disordered.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's entirely lost her boobs which is a sign in itself of too rapid a weightloss.
That last pic is horrendous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.