Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she put it back after taking a picture and they‘ll be having a standard turkey crown
I thought this too! 😂 She’s all for showing off, she probably bought a cheaper alternative that looks exactly like this so she can photograph it all perfectly cooked, laying on a bed of eucalyptus, surrounded by espa candles tomorrow 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3F9601E8-0AEC-40D8-9D68-F96EAB1EA4BC.png

Genuinely don’t get what she means by the caption in this! The best food shopping plan you made was what Gemma?? Thought the next story might have given me the answer but nope, the next story was nothing to do with the food shopping 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was a facial.. I looked at the prices and I’m just wanting to know where I’ve gone wrong in not having £85 to spend on a stuffed cock or £100 to spend on a Christmas facial

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Booths is over priced northern Waitrose
She could just as easily have gone to Tesco
Pretentious wanker

Reactions: 14
Are you still eating your Christmas cake in August Gemma 🙈🙊? Because I’ll take a bet you don’t eat any of it.

9CAE1A69-6763-41C5-97A8-04E05B0121CA.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s off to the gym on Boxing Day !!! 👀 the control she gives herself to her food and exercise is actually terrifying ! Have a day off and have some dairy milk for breakfast gem 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
And she is already up and out at the gym, I’ve loaded my dishwasher for the 19th time and I am having trifle for breakfast, that is all I can manage today!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.