Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they are off to find “Father Christmas”.

So predictable. It can’t even be that they need to see the Northern Lights (like a PP mentioned) because I’m pretty sure they saw them last year in Iceland (which will have been £££).

It’s fine that she spends her money on holidays, the gym and boring AF renovations but to shove it down everyone’s throats is tacky and inappropriate, particularly at this point in time. Just go away, go to the gym and renovate quietly. Stop being a show-off.
I havent followed her properly in age’s - does her daughter still believe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Off to see Father Christmas"..

SURELY Olivia doesn't still believe... Not sure I'd voluntarily go to Lapland to see Father Christmas as a pre-teen 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I havent followed her properly in age’s - does her daughter still believe?
I mean she was still doing elf on the shelf for her last year …. So who knows 🙈

it’s very bizarre in one way she treats her like a child but in the other way she treats her like a little old lady with how she dresses and decorates her bedroom and party ect. It’s asif she doesn’t know what to do with a pre teen child.

Reactions: 12
She’s ‘slumming’ it with Jet2………(joking, I love Jet2) but thought she’d be going by private jet or something so she can drink all the champagne and chomp on eucalyptus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s asif she doesn’t know what to do with a pre teen child.
She knows! She just wants engagement, likes and validation on her posts. Cute little kids believing in Christmas magic is what pulls the likes in. Gemma thrives off all the martyring & adoration from her followers because she “works 2476hrs a week and still comes home & bakes cookies with her little girl and while being the tiredest girl in the world she still does elf on the shelf” etc etc, she loved the thought of being a super mum and everyone giving her a pat on the back for it. But teenagers don’t need much looking after, so now she’s torn between wanting the validation and admiration for being a fantastic, better than anyone else mum and not trying not to make her teenage daughter look stupid online

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for Olivia to rebel and start getting shitfaced in the park with her friends after school then projectile vomiting all over the renovated bathrooms. Bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The very blatant eating disorder is actually really scary and a really poor to post it for her followers like someone said a lot are from slimming world days !! Barely eating 1000 calories a day then the two walks a day then the training ! It’s a fad ! And like someone above said she can’t continue to loose weight, it will plateau then what?! It’s not sustainable … the weight will go up again then it will be the “I’ve lost 2 stone for this event” like couple years ago it was her wedding, then her sisters wedding then for a dress this year 🙈

Reactions: 7
Well doesn’t Olivia just look absolutely thrilled to be in Lapland.

Oh wait. I see she inherited her mother’s resting constipation face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Gemma going to pull the eucalyptus out of her arse and jump around in the snow?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think maybe Olivia has braces and that’s why she won’t smile with her teeth showing. I know when I had them I’d never smile properly until they were off.
Gemma also looks possessed on every photo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lapland looks lovely but just gone on to look for 2023 on the tag shes put on as would love something amazing for next year as probably my sons last year believing- 2 night break £5400+ 🥶 suppose it includes food too but jesus! Think ill stick to local garden centre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s cold in lapland but she looks actual frozen. Her eyes look like they’re being hypnotised 🥴
I didn't have my glasses on when I first saw her stories in lapland and when I saw her face thought she resembled Michael Jackson 🙈🙈, sorry ill just now stay silent again 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.