Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re included in the package 😂
Yes we went a few years ago and you go to a big warehouse sort of thing where they give you all of the clothes that you’ll need.

I was cracking up at the thought of Gemma slumming it in clothes that someone else has worn before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How old is Olivia? A letter to Father Christmas?! Please tell me it’s just for show

Reactions: 9
The constant tagging of the travel agent reminds me of the tagging of the renovation company.

Something smells off.

I had to come and find her thread again to say, surely her child is nearly a teenager?! I really thought she must have been taking her little niece to Lapland. She literally will do anything for the gram!

First of all the JAW !! Now that’s some strong jawline 🤣 second of all … letter to Father Christmas ?!!! Surely not 🤣🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s setting the poor girl up for a lifetime of bullying. Does Gemma not realise that Olivia’s peers will come across her account (if they haven’t already) and rip the piss out of her? Teens are brutal when it comes to social media, bullying, your parents being an ‘influencer’ etc. But sure, as long as Gemma gets her content and her likes…

Reactions: 6
I think maybe Olivia has braces and that’s why she won’t smile with her teeth showing. I know when I had them I’d never smile properly until they were off.
Gemma also looks possessed on every photo
definitely has a brace - you can see it in the Santa photo

Reactions: 1
I didn't have my glasses on when I first saw her stories in lapland and when I saw her face thought she resembled Michael Jackson 🙈🙈, sorry ill just now stay silent again 😆
If she loosened up a bit and unclenched, I’d love to see her have one too many wines and moonwalk over the snow 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Please leave some turkey and veg on the shelves for me’ mate you went on an expensive holiday two before Xmas I hope there isn’t a single parsnip

• Haha
Reactions: 30
‘Please leave some turkey and veg on the shelves for me’ mate you went on an expensive holiday two before Xmas I hope there isn’t a single parsnip
No doubt she’ll be posting her Xmas day dinner with how many grams of ‘protien’ (😂) is in it for us all. And I swear to god if she puts on Sunrise/Santa/Sunset/Snowy steps on Xmas day, I may launch my phone out of the window 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As if little miss perfection hasn’t already got her Turkey etc ordered from the local farm shop to collect when she she returns. She might even walk there to get some festive steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Olivia's face with barely a smile is just sad, why would you want family photos where you all look bored. So strange

Reactions: 7
She's seems to be closer to her dad! She stands next to her mum without a smile / all serious but plays in snow with her dad and big hugs together ❤ this should scream to gem that she needs to chill out and get her head out of her perfectly bleached butt hole and just enjoy life!

Reactions: 11
She's seems to be closer to her dad! She stands next to her mum without a smile / all serious but plays in snow with her dad and big hugs together ❤ this should scream to gem that she needs to chill out and get her head out of her perfectly bleached butt hole and just enjoy life!
He isn’t her dad. Her dad is Gem’s ex husband. Shock horror - something less than perfect about our Gem 😱

Reactions: 8
Bleached butt hole. That’s made me chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really don’t know. I’m sure Olivia has Andrew’s surname, which would indicate not maybe 🤷‍♀️
Oh ok, thank you for responding. So Andrew is basically her dad then, if he’s the one raising her. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.