Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if she is really as skinny as she makes out she would be absolutely freezing in that outfit. Also WFH and wearing 20 layers with the heating on low too 🥴

Reactions: 7
I’m so disappointed Laura @fromwifetolife is blowing smoke up her arse. That meal looks vile but GemmaBosanko told me to up my protein. Get a grip! I thought she was one of the normal ones on insta

Reactions: 4
There hasn’t been any evening workouts or tags for the trainer recently has there? That JD one? Wonder if he’s sacked ‘the hardest worker in the room’? 😱

I wondered that too. Wonder if other people in the group / classes had started to mention why they hadn’t lost as much etc

She’s still following him and liking his posts so don’t think he’s dropped her. But she’s not done one of his workouts for a while. Just those daft morning bootcamps where she must barely move with the amount of cals she burns!

She’s still following him and liking his posts so don’t think he’s dropped her. But she’s not done one of his workouts for a while. Just those daft morning bootcamps where she must barely move with the amount of cals she burns!
She probably couldn’t lie about her cal intake to him any longer

Reactions: 3
She might not be showing his workouts so we can’t comment on the amount that she’s doing per week VS. how many kcals she’s posting. Having that said, she never misses an opportunity to show off her workouts with him 🤔

She might not be showing his workouts so we can’t comment on the amount that she’s doing per week VS. how many kcals she’s posting. Having that said, she never misses an opportunity to show off her workouts with him 🤔
I agree! I reckon she’s been called out on it all as it’s obvious she’s obsessively working out and eating as little as possible so she’s trying not to post too much, I bet it’s killing her not being able to show off how amazing and hard working she is! 🤭

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t been posting as many of her meals as she was, probably so people can’t add up just how few calories she’s actually eating.

Reactions: 6
I really miss all our chat before it became about Gemma wanting us to all think she had an eating disorder....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.