Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Twas the baconiest bacon sandwich one ever did taste. Yeah right………. Like she’d ever let a bacon sarnie in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Lost in fiction’
But taking 1000s of pics to get the right ‘insta’ pic of her now cold bacon sarnie and coffee.
twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she tries to sound intelligent and wistful like the chick lit books she reads, but doesn’t quite get it right so ends up sounding thick as tit and common as muck. It’s what happens when you try to be something you are not! 🤭
To be honest our Cumbrian accent does make us sound a bit country bumpkin but she tries to make hers posh, which sounds even worse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we ever heard her speak?
She gives off talking like Joanna Lumley vibes but as she’s Northern could easily sound like Ena Sharples 🤣
We’ve heard her on the espa thing she was advertising. Boring as duck, a bit like her life really

Reactions: 5
Shes as cumbrian as the next. Its not an accent that can be made to sound that nice. (Sorry cumbrian people)
Look back at her espa vlogs. She tries but… nope

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest our Cumbrian accent does make us sound a bit country bumpkin but she tries to make hers posh, which sounds even worse! 🤣
😆 aww I love different accents, but the way this tool writes her dribble she comes across as an illiterate Jane Austen. If she wrote in her native tongue she could probably sound endearing, like when Scottish people write as they speak, you hear the accent in your head and can’t help but smile
---

‘An hour lost in fiction’.. imagine the nonsense she’s reading.
This made me giggle out loud! Nonsense is exactly right! She’s so toe curling when she tries to imitate that narrative in her posts, absolute bell end!

Reactions: 2
I’ve downloaded some of her book suggestions. It was years ago and they really were complete tosh! Literally embarrassing to read.

I have found out why she never smiles with her teeth showing 🙊 I know this video is 5 years old but I can not believe how different her unfiltered face looks

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have found out why she never smiles with her teeth showing 🙊 I know this video is 5 years old but I can not believe how different her unfiltered face looks
You can see she loves herself and thinks she’s hot tit. Any opportunity to get in-front of a camera for a bit of showing off (as evident by the amount of news paper articles she’s done 🤦🏼‍♀️) but my god she has a boring and bland personality and voice etc.
To quote the fabulous @ChubClubThug in another thread - she thinks she’s hot tit on a stick, but in reality, she’s cold cat tit in a litter tray - It applies to our Gemma too! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I always look at her hair. I think she washes, blow dries and straightens the life out of it every single day. You can see how the ends are unnaturally poker straight, it looks fried to buggary. Also, why does she need a full face on for a Sunday hike with her family? Her entire life is clenched.

Reactions: 12
Back when she was doing SW she was actually likeable, I remember she loved Cath Kidston and just seemed like a normal person. Now she’s that much of a stepford wife she’s given Bree Vandecamp a run for her money. It also shows what world she’s living in when she calls an £8.99 lip balm “cheap”

Reactions: 12
I think Andrew came to pick them up as she posted the pic then they are home again. I smell tit that was just her and Olivia deffo.
---

I don't think her accent is that bad. I like accents I'm from London so it's boring and can sound common 😂

Reactions: 6
They look like two totally different people don’t they? I’d never in a million years guess it was her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.