Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Andrew came to pick them up as she posted the pic then they are home again. I smell tit that was just her and Olivia deffo.
---

I don't think her accent is that bad. I like accents I'm from London so it's boring and can sound common 😂
I agree the room didn’t look big enough for 3 people to sleep in

Reactions: 3
She's deffo been hammering the Botox and had fillers since that video for slimming world. She's such a fake.

Reactions: 4
Jammy dodger story. Classic binge of someone who has been overly restricting their calories.

You are meant to be on 2300 call Gem. You could have mini jammie dodgers every day! But we know you are really only eating about 1300 calories and burning 500ish 😑

Reactions: 13
I just wonder why someone in their mid/late thirties would do this and take a picture?! THEN post it on the gram for their followers?

Wonder if she'll do the same with her choccie mousse 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
After seeing that photo of her this morning I have come to the conclusion that she is one of those women who is so clenched up so uptight and only one eucalyptus leaf away from a full on throw the le cruset pot at the wall meltdown. I'm thinking stepford wife I can imagine her violently stirring her cake batter mix eyes bulging foaming at the gils. There is no way as long as I have a hole in my backside that she is as zen,tranquil,chilled, relaxed and prim and proper as she makes out. It's sad to watch this "life" she is trying to portray. It's not perfection gem I'm afraid a bit like your eyelashes and eyeliner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
After seeing that photo of her this morning I have come to the conclusion that she is one of those women who is so clenched up so uptight and only one eucalyptus leaf away from a full on throw the le cruset pot at the wall meltdown. I'm thinking stepford wife I can imagine her violently stirring her cake batter mix eyes bulging foaming at the gils. There is no way as long as I have a hole in my backside that she is as zen,tranquil,chilled, relaxed and prim and proper as she makes out. It's sad to watch this "life" she is trying to portray. It's not perfection gem I'm afraid a bit like your eyelashes and eyeliner.
Oh she’s definitely not chill & tranquil! She’ll throw a full on, foul mouthed, chavtastic witch fit if anyone dares question or call her out on anything she posts 🤭 there’s plenty of evidence of it! Your description of her is spot on! That photo of her this morning looks like cruella devil disguised as an animal loving housewife

Reactions: 6
Jammy dodger story. Classic binge of someone who has been overly restricting their calories.

You are meant to be on 2300 call Gem. You could have mini jammie dodgers every day! But we know you are really only eating about 1300 calories and burning 500ish 😑
She said he upped her cals to 2600! Never in a million years!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
WTF is she wearing today ?
Its bleeping baltic here in Birmingham so christ knows how cold it is in 'the lakes'
I am WFH and I have 4 layers on rather then turn my heating on ... her energy bill must be humungous if she is swanning around in a tiny vest and skirt today !!!

Edited : Spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Its bleeping baltic here in Birmingham so christ knows how cold it is in 'the lakes'
I am WFH and I have 4 layers on rather then turn my heating on ... her energy bill must be humungous if she is swanning around in a tiny vest and skirt today !!!

I can confirm it is also bleeping Baltic up here in ‘the lakes’ 😂

I have on big pants up to my b@@bs, 2 pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of socks, vest top and hoody.
Its v cold up north.

I have on big pants up to my b@@bs, 2 pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of socks, vest top and hoody.
Its v cold up north.
I expect miss catfish does too! She probably gets dressed up for the photo op and then takes everything back off and puts her for Instagram only white socks and white slippers in a sealed container ready for the next bullshit stories. There’s only one reason she dresses the way she does when she’s WFH and that’s to show off!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.