Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never had a calorie burn that low in an insanity session. I smell BS
Knowing how much Gemma fibs and bends the truth, that could’ve been taken at the beginning of the class and that’s her activity walking to the venue getting her “sunrise steps in” as many of you say, that seems a low calorie burn count for that sort of class

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed that she always looks a bit too perfect after, or during a workout? Her hair is always non sweaty! I’m a vile red sweaty mess after a workout and I go hard!!! I don’t think she’s anywhere near the gym bunny she wants to portray herself as.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those calories were the pre workout shag with the trainer 🤣 I'd burn more calories doing that too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sunrise / Sunset steps seem to have disappeared, is she doing Insanity and Bootcamps instead?
I think she posted about lowering her steps in favour of more weight based workouts and also upping her calories (bollocks, all bollocks) when she mentioned her 6lb loss in 7 days *big bleeping yawn

Reactions: 5
I think I might have to finally unfollow. Not because her content triggers me, but because she is a BORING BASTARD 😴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I might have to finally unfollow. Not because her content triggers me, but because she is a BORING BASTARD 😴🫠
Yep insanely boring now… the only she posts is her workouts, a pic of the coffee machine and her minuscule portions of food.
But you’ll miss flower Friday 🙈🌱
She’s a twunt isn’t she 😂

---

I wonder if she wears her watch when she has sex 😂😂
Probably! Although I can imagine her just lying there and not wanting to smudge her makeup or ruin her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably! Although I can imagine her just lying there and not wanting to smudge her makeup or ruin her hair 😂
C’mon do you know how many calories sex burns! What’s his name (I honestly can’t remember his name 🤔) is probably getting loads now she’s trying to “box off” as many activities as possible each day. I reckon she just goes no top so no kissing or messing the hair up 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her waist looks ridiculous, she has taken it too far. Also her fingers / hands look chubby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.