Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="TheWitchIsBack, post: 13728295, member: 18555"]
I used to obsessively do this when I was mentally ill!
[/QUOTE]

Me too 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s just where she’s leaning back isn’t it? She’s got the same on top of her thigh where’s she’s bent it

Reactions: 2
Gym Saturdays. Then a hill hike. When does she do any normal stuff - like a food shop, washing her bedding, ironing….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My abacus doesn’t have enough counters for the workouts this week , she posts she works out 3 times a week and then goes on to post all of the workouts!! Why put out there that you work or 3 times a week or if you feel the need to say that then why post all the work outs! A wise person once told me if you are going to be a liar you need to be a good one !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gym Saturdays. Then a hill hike. When does she do any normal stuff - like a food shop, washing her bedding, ironing….
Of course not. There wouldn’t be any time to take photos of her feet if she did those mundane things. I realllllllllly struggle with the feet pics btw. What the duck is that all about?

Reactions: 6
Why does she never put a sweaty hair up with exercising ? 🤮 also she used to make a lot of homemade fresh meals and now it’s all shop bought and processed so she can track the cals 🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t look as tiny at the waist and hips in her exercise video as she does in her photos 😏

Reactions: 5
She's eating so much processed crap now compared to when she was doing Sliimming World. I know it's easier when counting calories but it's just lazy.

Reactions: 12
I want to unfollow but I just can’t stop watching. This can’t end well surely.

Reactions: 11
God what a sad little pizza (/life). You’ve lost 3 stone, just get a normal pizza for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Night in on my own, there is no way I’d be eating a (cold by the time she’s styled it to photo) shop bought individual pizza.

Order a domino’s ffs and put the tv on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.