Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 2 sessions yesterday and 1 already in the bag this morning. So technically thats her 3 sessions she only does done and dusted. Let's argue last night was just joining a friend so she has 1 more session to go. We all know for a fact shes going to go far more then the 3 times she claims so why lie. Also I'm sure she mentioned her current split was 2 upper and 2 lower was it not (I might be wrong) so thats 4 not 3. Another why lie. WE CAN ALL SEE YOUR STORIES AND COUNT YOU IDIOT.
The only thing il credit her for is I got influenced to try that chocolate protein stuff and it's actually so good I have 1 a night.....dang it lol
And her food yesterday came to around 1300-1500 depending on if she had one of the choc mousse things but she burnt around 600 cals in exercise. Where’s this 2700 cals a day Gem in food and only working out three times a week? 🤔🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There is no way she is eating 2700. Taking into consideration all her stats (height, weight, activity levels) she wouldn’t even be on 2700 if she was bulking. For her to lose weight (6lbs a week) she’ll be on 1200-1500. Unless, she’s on meds that cause weight loss (maybe her heart meds?)

Reactions: 3
This woman is 36 years old. She’s been obsessing about her weight ever since she lost the blubber along with her twin years ago. She’s a very dangerous but total prick. It’s embarrassing quite honestly. Airhead is spot on.

Reactions: 11
This woman is 36 years old. She’s been obsessing about her weight ever since she lost the blubber along with her twin years ago. She’s a very dangerous but total prick. It’s embarrassing quite honestly. Airhead is spot on.
36?!!! Only 36 Jesus Christ!!! I’m beyond speechless 😶

Reactions: 5
Where’s the fruit?? She would never have eaten the tit she eats now when she was on SW. I don’t know how she thinks this is better

Reactions: 14
Where’s the fruit?? She would never have eaten the tit she eats now when she was on SW. I don’t know how she thinks this is better
Fruit has carbs! She’s basically doing the atkins diet under the guise of calorie counting and getting a “protien” hit

Reactions: 4
PTs always seem to hate fruit apart from berries. I once had a PT tell me her treated himself to half a banana once a week because if their sugar content!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Most people who go from SW to calorie counting still use SW basics to keep a healthy balanced diet. She’s gone totally the other way, she now just eats loads of processed rubbish within her cals! I’m not a SW fan myself, but it does teach you to always eat a third fruit/veg and cook from scratch.

Reactions: 13
Little miss I only work out 3x a week, has done 4 gym sessions in 2 days! 🤥🤥 I mean I don’t care, but the lying is so annoying! There will be people looking at her stories, wanting the figure she has, and for most it’s not attainable going to the gym twice a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.