Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I see “she be…..whatever” has been replaced with “I ever did see, I ever did have, I ever did get” now 🙄 how does someone who claims to read so many books, write and speak like a total and utter moron! My dog speaks more eloquently than her

Reactions: 16
Wowwwww we use a 400-600 pack of chicken for our family and bulk out with loads of veggies.

Geee 65g of chicken each! That's less than one of those snack pack things.

Reactions: 6
Not even lying when I say, I could probs eat 150grams of pasta to myself! 😂
Me too. But this is why she’s a skinny starved clavicle protruding prick and ….. we are not ? But she is loving this. The control, the skinny ness of her, the rush of being too goddam thin. It is almost fun to watch…. But not really. It’s actually tit and boring. I did all this when I was 16. Her daughter will I doubt go down the same path in next few years.

Reactions: 11
50g of pasta is pretty much a child's portion and that's presuming she actually had a third of it and didn't give the other two more.

Reactions: 3
Me too. But this is why she’s a skinny starved clavicle protruding prick and ….. we are not ? But she is loving this. The control, the skinny ness of her, the rush of being too goddam thin. It is almost fun to watch…. But not really. It’s actually tit and boring. I did all this when I was 16. Her daughter will I doubt go down the same path in next few years.
I agree with you, it is interesting to watch but it’s awful for anyone who is struggling with an ED or has struggled in the past. It’s unfair on the others who are really trying hard and not seeing the same results. It’s enough to make some quit because they aren’t seeing results like her.
Gemma is absolutely loving all this attention though, people telling her how skinny she looks. It’ll all come to bite her on the arse.
Why does she have to be so Mary Popping about everything she does?

---

I agree with you, it is interesting to watch but it’s awful for anyone who is struggling with an ED or has struggled in the past. It’s unfair on the others who are really trying hard and not seeing the same results. It’s enough to make some quit because they aren’t seeing results like her.
Gemma is absolutely loving all this attention though, people telling her how skinny she looks. It’ll all come to bite her on the arse.
Why does she have to be so Mary Popping about everything she does?
Poppins* 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought the same yesterday when she posted her workout, that isn’t a lot of calories is it?
I have an Apple Watch and I prefer the look of hers but I don’t believe they are all that accurate surely? I burn more than that on a dog walk - I’d expect more of a burn with a gym session surely.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought the same yesterday when she posted her workout, that isn’t a lot of calories is it?
I have an Apple Watch and I prefer the look of hers but I don’t believe they are all that accurate surely? I burn more than that on a dog walk - I’d expect more of a burn with a gym session surely.
Especially for a class called insanity, she must be too tired and not have the strength to do the whole class properly. I’d burn more doing a dog walk for the same amount of time and we live somewhere pretty flat

Reactions: 6
Stay in bed Gem, nobody is making you get up for a 6am workout. Martyr!
Thought her account was boring when she did SW but it's even worse nowadays. Posting her feet and watch everyday 🥱
A waist slimmer than her neck too 🤣

---

What watch is that she's got does anyone know?
She's put a link up for the watch, duck clicking on that though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Unless she's recycling pics again - that would be about the calories I'd expect for an upper body weights session maybe as weight training doesn't burn as many calories as you think, but not a tough HIIT session or similar

Reactions: 4
Garmins are a little bit rubbish for tracking gym workouts in my opinion. Anything where you flex your wrist ie press ups or burpees or chest press seems to make it drop out. I've had 2 garmins (which I use for running) and always struggled to get an accurate heart rate reading to how I felt I was feeling (Fitbit and apples are better for gym) HOWEVER I've done insanity workouts in my garmin and I would say 75-80% of it is done stood up movements so it should have kept track better. She clearly didnt try hard at all for an average heart rate reading that low and not the best supposed cal burn.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.