Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this post from 2019 - apparently she’d hit target and lost 5 stone with slimming world, doesn’t look much different to the target photo she posted from her new work out/trainer.

Reactions: 3
Of course not. There wouldn’t be any time to take photos of her feet if she did those mundane things. I realllllllllly struggle with the feet pics btw. What the duck is that all about?
To show off her white socks after they made it into a thread title 😉 she probably has a pristine pair she wears just for the photo shoot and then takes them off asap until they’re needed again

---

Why does she have a bulge on her back but a completely smooth stomach in that purple get up?
It’s her shite photoshopping skills! If you look at the space in between her arm and body (where the flowers are supposed to be) you can clearly see it’s all been edited. She’s such a faker! It must take her bloody ages to pose and then edit her photos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the effort she used to go to to cook and snap the crappy sw meals that were such a part of her life..... she could easily cal count them. I'm sure she constantly reused pics, so it left more time to trowel on make up, and stick sprigs of eucalyptus up her chuff or whatever gets her going

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When does she get time to clean the house and iron ect and to just spend time with her hubby and daughter, or to just have a lie-in with her hubby. 🤔 I know people should have there own interests out of wife and mum life but it's like she is permanently out of wife and mum life if that makes sense

Reactions: 7
So I think she must be lieing about her weight gain last year !! Clearly gained all the 5 stone back. Although it’s hard to tell when she’s being honest or not as she lies a lot and edits her photos 🫠🙃

Reactions: 6
Another workout tonight after todays outing?!!
Madness! I can only assume that her morning bootcamps and training with that JD aren’t that intense. If they were she wouldn’t be able to function on those little calories she’s having.

Reactions: 4
Yes but she’s disassociated from him, as she has with the rest of her family.
Do you think he’s allowed to go on all the sunrise, sunset and moonlight steps and hikes she goes on? Or is he not allowed incase he gets dirty and ruins her bland beige house and gets the bottoms of her white socks filthy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she never tie her hair up on walks?? I have hair the same length as her and it makes me shudder when I see hers down for the gym and walks. Mine would turn in to a rats nest after that.

Reactions: 7
Why does she never tie her hair up on walks?? I have hair the same length as her and it makes me shudder when I see hers down for the gym and walks. Mine would turn in to a rats nest after that.
I imagine it’s because it would draw more attention to the jaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.