Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a different note, is anyone watching happy valley right now! I’m sat down with my glass of red, and chocolate, and my comfiest pjs! Something Gemma will know nothing about! (I’ve only just put tonight’s on so no spoilers lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she only eat chicken now? Is it because it's the leanest "protein" that she can eat?
Quoting myself to say my phone autocorrected protien to the correct spelling of protein 😂😂😂😂
So how the hell does she get it wrong 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a different note, is anyone watching happy valley right now! I’m sat down with my glass of red, and chocolate, and my comfiest pjs! Something Gemma will know nothing about! (I’ve only just put tonight’s on so no spoilers lol)
Come over to the Happy Valley thread! 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her teeth on those espa Christmas videos weren’t that great, the front two were still crooked. I’d say that constipated smile is her default now and she won’t be able to stop doing it. Olivia does the exact same smile now.
oh right I didn’t see those! Why have them taken off if they’re not straight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she chooses the packaged stuff over portions of fresh because she can clearly see the calorie content and in her tiny mind it’s more ‘controlled’ but who’s to say the information is completely accurate? I just don’t know where she thinks she’s going to end up if she’s carrying on like this. She already lost, what, 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks and she’s gone on to lose another 6 pounds in one week and she’s STILL calorie counting and exercising daily? She wasn’t obese before. She’s playing a very dangerous game.
Definitely agree with buying pre packaged due to counting calories.
I know myself I’ve done that before as it’s easier but not always healthier.

Those protein meals are £4.50 each!!

Reactions: 5
She’s had around 700 calories for breakfast and lunch and she’s telling us her tea and snacks will be totalling nearly another 2000!! She’s def in ED territory; if you call her out though, you just get blocked so not much point in sending a DM…

Reactions: 11
Did she delete the posts about 6 pound loss and meal plan ? I can’t see it ? Was it yesterday she posted it ?? I’m sorry but someone that slim does not loose 6 pounds in a week unless they are seriously under eating and over exercising

Reactions: 10
Did she delete the posts about 6 pound loss and meal plan ? I can’t see it ? Was it yesterday she posted it ?? I’m sorry but someone that slim does not loose 6 pounds in a week unless they are seriously under eating and over exercising
It was a story I think not a post.

Reactions: 2
That comparison pic she’s posted with the watches ffs. Is she that thick? Her friends watch refers to kj not kcal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That comparison pic she’s posted with the watches ffs. Is she that thick? Her friends watch refers to kj not kcal.
So is she working out twice a day then? Bootcamp in the morning and then again with a friend and jd training in the evening? Only she said last week that she only trains 3x per week and her twice a day, every day was a one off as she’s away in a hotel and has nothing else to do 🤷🏼‍♀️ the woman is such a liar and has serious problems!

So her meals(and coffee this morning) that she has posted come to roughly 1300. Around another 200 for the protein pudding and biscuits that she will no doubt have. Total 1500. So where on earth is she eating another 1100/1200 cals?

So her meals(and coffee this morning) that she has posted come to roughly 1300. Around another 200 for the protein pudding and biscuits that she will no doubt have. Total 1500. So where on earth is she eating another 1100/1200 cals?
She's not.

Reactions: 7
She's not.
She does realise people can add up though? So not much point saying you are eating all those cals and then showing your measly meals that don't add up to anywhere near that amount. No one is going to think she's sat stuffing her face with chocolate when its clear how disciplined(deranged) she is. She needs serious help, with both the eating and the lying.

Reactions: 7
So 2 sessions yesterday and 1 already in the bag this morning. So technically thats her 3 sessions she only does done and dusted. Let's argue last night was just joining a friend so she has 1 more session to go. We all know for a fact shes going to go far more then the 3 times she claims so why lie. Also I'm sure she mentioned her current split was 2 upper and 2 lower was it not (I might be wrong) so thats 4 not 3. Another why lie. WE CAN ALL SEE YOUR STORIES AND COUNT YOU IDIOT.
The only thing il credit her for is I got influenced to try that chocolate protein stuff and it's actually so good I have 1 a night.....dang it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.