Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either, she didn’t eat or drink any of the food she posted last week, or she didn’t lose 6lb in a week. One of those is lies.

Reactions: 11
You’d think she would have learnt to spell “protein” by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just crap processed shite. She used to cook everything from scratch
I think she chooses the packaged stuff over portions of fresh because she can clearly see the calorie content and in her tiny mind it’s more ‘controlled’ but who’s to say the information is completely accurate? I just don’t know where she thinks she’s going to end up if she’s carrying on like this. She already lost, what, 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks and she’s gone on to lose another 6 pounds in one week and she’s STILL calorie counting and exercising daily? She wasn’t obese before. She’s playing a very dangerous game.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
People as skinny as Gemma do NOT lose 6lb in 7 days eating 2600 calories, no matter how hard they are working out. Just more proof she isn’t doing what she says she is! And if by some miracle she had, her trainer would have upped her daily cals by more than 100!
This is just so dangerous for her to post. Dangerous for herself and for others. And I think she does it because she enjoys the attention of it all.
She is totally spiralling into to ED. A load of strangers on the internet can see it, where the duck are her family, friends and husband?? I’m actually quite concerned about her. Losing 6 pounds in 7 days??? That’s so so dangerous and to be honest, is a massive alarm bell.
Oh dear, this reminds me of the sad unhappy time I spent weighing grains of brown rice, running for two hours before breakfast and then doing a spin class in the evening.
When someone at work would say “morning, how are you?” I’d reply with “I’ve put in three pounds”, so terrified I was that people would notice and think I was piling the weight back on.

Gemma, I think you need to get some help before you make yourself really sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How is that chicken dinner less than 400 calories with potatoes and stuffing?

Reactions: 5
Does she only eat chicken now? Is it because it's the leanest "protein" that she can eat?

Reactions: 4
I have to say once you are entrenched, it is hard for a family to intervene. They might try but they are often met with extreme hostility. EDs ruin families. The hiding, lies and extreme behaviours just make everything so hard.

If there is a teenager involved then that is another thing and I think more effort should be made to protect her. Battles may be being had behind the scenes but we see Gemma’s “perfect gym and weight loss” life on insta which could be miles from the truth happening in the not lakes.

Reactions: 11
I have to say once you are entrenched, it is hard for a family to intervene. They might try but they are often met with extreme hostility. EDs ruin families. The hiding, lies and extreme behaviours just make everything so hard.

If there is a teenager involved then that is another thing and I think more effort should be made to protect her. Battles may be being had behind the scenes but we see Gemma’s “perfect gym and weight loss” life on insta which could be miles from the truth happening in the not lakes.
I really hope so, because as much as we take the piss about her account on here, I would never want her to be unwell or in the grips of ED and something awful to happen to her mentally or physically.
It’s a horrible place to be, lonely and obsessed with how you look, no matter what people say to you, it’s never enough to make you believe you look great!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope so, because as much as we take the piss about her account on here, I would never want her to be unwell or in the grips of ED and something awful to happen to her mentally or physically.
It’s a horrible place to be, lonely and obsessed with how you look, no matter what people say to you, it’s never enough to make you believe you look great!
I certainly don’t wish being unwell on anyone. I would hate to think that someone is feeling lost with their control over food and exercise. That time was horrid for everyone around me.

However, she is putting it all online to potentially vulnerable followers and living with someone who has issues surrounding eating can have serious LT implications and I therefore worry for Olivia.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.